The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Plamo for Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
PAIDED!

Actually, you will get paided soon, since we handed most of the payments to DT. Tongue

I got my HGUCs and the others also got their kits and figures. Thus ends a search which had started back in 2004.

Cabs, RR do loveth ye verily! LOL
Mine has been piaded as well. ^__^ I still have Immaterial's payment to be given to DT sometime this weeky-week. LOL

Thanks much Cabs!Have a safe trip tomorrow!
(12-02-2009, 07:26 AM)Trace-02 Wrote: [ -> ]Mine has been piaded as well. ^__^ I still have Immaterial's payment to be given to DT sometime this weeky-week. LOL

Thanks much Cabs!Have a safe trip tomorrow!

Piaded sounds better than PAIDED!
Thanks for the Shinkis, cabs!

Thanks to Trace and DT for helping them get to me. XD

I'll probably posting random configurations when I can. Big grin
[Image: IMG_1800.jpg]

I am quite intrigued by this wonderful young lady here. Might anyone be able to tell me what her name is and where she lives? I would like to add her to my harem and I am prepared to offer a dowry of my finest sheepskins, goatcheese and vintage sadike.
She lives with me now, Sir Abdul. Smile
Oh, I am saddened to hear that. You would not have any plans of parting with her someday, would you? I would very much like to show her my traditional marriage sack, which is what we here in Khapalpakhstan use to kidnap our prospective wives.
I am afraid I have no intention in parting ways with her, my dear friend.LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6