The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Plamo for Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Rats, no shop in the Metro carries those kits anymore. That's a final list then plus those weapon sets i PM'ed you. The Xeku Eins and the Gelgoog Jager are the priority ones, the Gelgoog Marine, the GM Command and the Dom Tropen are just secondary.
(10-15-2009, 11:54 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Rats, no shop in the Metro carries those kits anymore. That's a final list then plus those weapon sets i PM'ed you. The Xeku Eins and the Gelgoog Jager are the priority ones, the Gelgoog Marine, the GM Command and the Dom Tropen are just secondary.
btw, how much is your budget for these kitties?

@Trace-02
about the foxeye and nineball kits, how much is your budget for them?

rule change:
since its a bit of a hassle for me to check the prices first then go back to buy them later, could you just provide me with your budget to work with so I can buy the items outright if it fits the given amount. ^^

update:
The "box" has just arrived:

[Image: mgsbox.jpg]

...I just had to do that Chair
!
Wow, you could pobably ship all the plamos (and some curry) and your ass back home with that boxClappingClapping
According to this website, these are the prices for the kits i'm asking for:

Xeku Eins - 1600 yen
Gelgoog Jager - 1200 yen
Palace Athene - 1800 yen
Gelgoog Marine - 1200 yen
Dom Tropen - 1500 yen
GM Command - 800 yen

IIRC, current Peso to Yen conversion is somewhere around the halfway point so i guess my budget would be somewhere between php4k and php5k for these plus the earlier weapon sets.

EDIT - Gunggong ka talaga Fox, sales price yung linista mo, ungas ka.

EDIT2 - prices corrected to actual SRP. Still same budget though.

EDIT 3 - Strike the Dom Tropen from that list, i have a lead on a possible sighting. Get this guy instead. The priorities are the first three on the list.

[Image: PalaceAthene.jpg]
Wow! Can I keep the box? Pleaase~LOL

Anyway...

(10-18-2009, 02:46 AM)cabs Wrote: [ -> ]@Trace-02
about the foxeye and nineball kits, how much is your budget for them?

My budget for both Nineball and Atlas is 9000 yen. Thanks cabs!Sophie
(10-18-2009, 11:59 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Xeku Eins - 1600 yen
Gelgoog Jager - 1200 yen
Palace Athene - 1800 yen
Gelgoog Marine - 1200 yen
GM Command - 800 yen
Everyone's present and accounted for ^^

@Trace-02
I got a hold of foxeye but nineball would be placed on queue, read below for details.

update:
Everyone's now cozy inside the box Tongue
[Image: IMG_1823.jpg]
...as you can see, the box is almost full so the rest of the requested items shall be placed on queue in this order:
1. Immaterial's Scorpion Shiki
2. Immaterial's Murmeltier Shiki
3. Rick's Beatmania fig
4. Jake's Aria fig
5. Mark's "ecchi" ringo fig Whistle
6. Trace&Fox's ACweapons 11&12 parts
7. Trace's Nineball kit

...good thing i tried stuffing those things in the box earlier, i completely under estimated the Astray and Ex-s' box size Facepalm
Jay, you're like Santa Claus. We love you.
hey.. I wanna see the ringo fig.. and how much does it cost.. I want one too.. >.<
CHRISTMAS COMES EARLY TO THE REPUBLIC!!! Clapping
Arigatou-gozaimasu Cabs-san!

actually...since the foxeye and nineball kits were there, i plan to buy a BUNCH of ac kits (yes a bunch) which are....

U2
UL
oracle
foxeye
nineball
fascinator

maybe
selena
the selena's partner unit ac. (always forget the name)

....so I think these wont fit in the box anymore....Sad

I know this is jumping the gun, but since I'm going to japan next april (granted cabs is still there) and also going on a figure/kit splurge at the time, I think I would most likely procure a second box(sagot ko na) to take home since I really cant take everything home with me on the way back(yes, the ac kits i mentioned are included). Depends on the reaction of the other members here who are interested. but then again, this is just a suggestion as I believe most have already got what they wanted.
(10-19-2009, 07:33 AM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]the selena's partner unit ac. (always forget the name)

That's the URANUS you're talking about. Well, since Cabs already took care of most of my wish list, i'll just be asking AC kits from you as well, specifically the U2 Phoenix ver, the U3 Cascade Range ver and the E2 Nineball ver. Plus that HELIOS custom that's coming out next year if i haven't found one here by then.

Again, thank you so much Santa... er, Cabs. Those are kits that i've spent YEEEAAARRRS looking for. If i was a girl, i'd probably do more than just kiss you. Woot

Yes, ganun ako kasaya kagabi. Hanggang tenga talaga ngiti ko nung nakita ko yung karton, pare. Nagising ko pa nga yung utol ko nung napasigaw ako sa tuwa. LOL
(10-18-2009, 10:47 PM)cabs Wrote: [ -> ]update:
Everyone's now cozy inside the box Tongue
[Image: IMG_1823.jpg]
...as you can see, the box is almost full so the rest of the requested items shall be placed on queue in this order:
1. Immaterial's Scorpion Shiki
2. Immaterial's Murmeltier Shiki
3. Rick's Beatmania fig
4. Jake's Aria fig
5. Mark's "ecchi" ringo fig Whistle
6. Trace&Fox's ACweapons 11&12 parts
7. Trace's Nineball kit

...good thing i tried stuffing those things in the box earlier, i completely under estimated the Astray and Ex-s' box size Facepalm

W00t~

Zel made it. LOL

I guess the powers of the big box wasn't enough. LOL

Thanks Cabs! Salute
Haha~! Cabs needs to play a little more TETRIS~!LOL

Stack those boxes for points! Clapping

Thanks Cabs. Now, just tell us how we can get you paided.Sophie
I guess we hand the cash over to DT and he wires it to Japan or deposits it in Cabs's bank account or something? Or we could just pay Cabs himself when he comes home.

What i'm thinking is how the hell am i gonna lug all those boxes home after picking them up? Blink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6