The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Plamo for Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(10-20-2009, 04:01 AM)Trace-02 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Cabs. Now, just tell us how we can get you paided.Sophie

No need to worry, i'll just retrieve your souls when your journeys ends Laser

update:
Tomorrow is the last day that i'll be venturing out to look for the rest of the stuffs. If anyone wishes to make any last minute requests, tonight is the right time to do so. Happy

ps:
As all of you can see, the box is pretty much fully packed. I was not able to put any protective stuffs like bubble wraps or newspapers to prevent any damages to the contents if ever something bad happens to the box during delivery. Just to let you all know Happy .... unless you tell me that getting another box is fine to divide the load (of course this will not come cheap)
W00t~

I just heard from Trace that there will be another box for the rest of the stuff that won't make it in the 1st one. So, could I request Zel to be placed with the others two? (in the 2nd box as well :3)

As for last minute requests, could you try watching out for this mag?

thanks cabs! ^___^
Hi Cabs!

Like Immaterial's request, I'd like all my item requests to be placed in the 2ND box please. ^__^

Thanks again Cabs~! Sophie
If it's too cramped up there I can let you hold on to the PG red Astray for a while(You can bring it along when you go home). I can wait for it naman.
Hehe, It's alright DT. Your PG ASTRAY is safe in the first box. I just want to move all my items so it'll all be in just one box. Salute

Oh, and Cabs, Here is an Update of my List: I just added one more FOXEYE model kit.

AC Head Unit 002 (Gunmetallic) x2
http://www.kotobukiya.co.jp/item/page/pk...ndex.shtml

AC Arm Unit (Syura)

AC Weapon Unit 011 x2

AC Weapon Unit 012

MIRAGE C-04 ATLAS (Foxeye Version) x2

CREST CR-C98E2 (Nineball version)

That's it. Thanks so much Cabs!
Just to clear things up while my head is temporarily stable.

My last requested item is to be placed in the first box(ringo figure, given that its found) if theres none, then nothing.

thank you cabs.

EDIT:fix'd
Are you all really sure about the second box?
Obtaining a second box increases the shipping cost on all the goods, that's an addition 5K+/- php to be distributed on each item.

Its better to ask everyone who has a part in this first before deciding, namely DT since he has the largest share among all of you and will be affected most by this scenario.

Just to give you an idea on the delivery process:
Pickup and handling will be handled by professional couriers here in Japan, then it will be shipped by sea/air and will be handled by LBC (as I heard) when it comes to Phil shores up until its final destination.
So far my friends here already sent 2 boxes safely thru the same service company.

And also, keep in mind that fully packed (compressed) packages also has their advantages ^^

@DT
No way i'm going to hand carry that thing Glare

@Trace
You didn't specify the color of the Syura earlier, what i got was the Gunmetalic version.
And also keep in mind that ranker kits are a bit rare compared to the generic ones, kotobukiya might carry them but it will come with a higher price tag (exactly as what is written on their site).
I just realized.

Is there only one size available for the 2nd box? Is it as big as the first one? Because, I really think we won't be able to fill it given the items on queue. Shock
The idea last night was to put all of person's orders in the same box so as to not have the same individual pay for items in multiple boxes, to minimize the shipping expenses. If all the items really won't fit in one box, then two boxes might be the best option if we all want our kits to arrive safely.

Problem is finding enough orders to fill up the second box. Although the schoolgirl i requested would probably take up the most space in the second box...
(10-24-2009, 12:36 AM)cabs Wrote: [ -> ]Are you all really sure about the second box?
Obtaining a second box increases the shipping cost on all the goods, that's an addition 5K+/- php to be distributed on each item.

Its better to ask everyone who has a part in this first before deciding, namely DT since he has the largest share among all of you and will be affected most by this scenario.

@Trace
You didn't specify the color of the Syura earlier, what i got was the Gunmetalic version.
And also keep in mind that ranker kits are a bit rare compared to the generic ones, kotobukiya might carry them but it will come with a higher price tag (exactly as what is written on their site).

The color of the SYURA doesn't matter. Any color is fine. ^__^

"Ranker" kits? Are you referring to the Foxeye or the Nineball? If the price is based on what I can see from the main site of Kotobukiya, I'm still pushing through with my requests. Just tell me exactly how much I'll owe you for these ranker kit. Salute

Adding the additional box raises the shipping on ALL the goods? Does that mean the courier service will treat both boxes as one (in case there will be another box)? Wouldn't a smaller 2nd box make it a bit less expensive since the list of on queue items is much less than the first box? Will you be sending both boxes out at the same time, or one after the other?

*worry* I'm open to alternatives, but if there's no choice, I'm willing to pay a little extra as long as my requested items are safe.

And who owns that other PG RED ASTRAY...?

I'm confuzzled much. >__<
I wanted an Acguy kit, but I guess it's too late to ask Tongue
(10-26-2009, 06:06 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted an Acguy kit, but I guess it's too late to ask Tongue

The Acguy kits aren't all that hard to find here in the Metro. I still see a lotta shops that carry them.
update:

What's in the box:
Ringo Fig
Saber Lily Fig
Scorpio Shinki
Panzer Shinki
Firearms Shinki
Rin Figma
Len Figma
Palace Athene UC gunpla
Xekueins UC gunpla
Gelgoog Marine UC gunpla
Gelgoog Jager UC gunpla
GM Command Space UC gunpla
Atlas Foxeye AC
Syura
Head 002 (x2)
Weapon 011 (x4)
Weapon 012 (x2)
Sword Impulse MG gunpla
Exia Ignition MG gunpla (x2)
Destiny Full Burst MG gunpla
Ex-s MG gunpla
Red Astray PG gunpla (x2)

[Image: IMG_1826.jpg]
there's still some space left ^^

@Trace
A friend of mine (non-RR) requested that PG astray Happy

ps:
as for the prices, i'm still computing it Argh

as for the items not on the list, better luck next time (if there's a next time) Tongue
Reattempt succesful! Box stacking skills +1.

Looks like most of the orders made it in. Which ones are destined for the second box then (if ever)?
Epic win for cabs!

As for the second box, let's try to not think about that atm. If my jap trip next year does push thru, just chip in at that time. (around april pa next year)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6