The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: MINDBLOWN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: tumblrl7nk0fjadc1qatepm.jpg]
watch and mindblown
to those with herbs...
=D

Photo essay/report on the current state of marijuana in North America. Beautiful pictures:
http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/10/marijuana.html

Yes, it's worth a read even if you don't smoke LOL

[Image: m32_25300769.jpg]
it will be legal in your lifetime.........
.......philippines will follow?
.........so delayed?
From the article:

[Image: m1823364093.jpg]

PARTY!!! Horsie
K, RR, It's been so long since I've taken a huge mental shit in this site. Nowadays *past few months*, I tend to have the habit of leaving one liners or phrases. I don't know how to explain it really but it's mostly because I got tired of the lengthy hemp propaganda and all that *just joking*. Anyway, having herbalized your leader, I deem my mission to be a success. So having spent over a year now here in wonderful BC, I must say that i'm MINDBLOWN, about all the collective events that lead up to this point in my life and glimpses of what could be. I'm sure each of you *take your time* have these moments as well, with or without the herbs. So, what happened? I finished my school, got a diploma, worked *OJT* 3 months in YVR Fairmont Hotel. I was supposed to work there and change visa to get settled in but alas, suits have won over the hats *HR overruled exec Chef decision and not wait for my papers to process*.

Once again, i'm in an open quest with a time limit. I have to scout for a job *culinary industry* then have papers processed, that being said, i have to hurry about it. I lost 65 lbs and gained more +charm to women *mostly asian* and +confidence along with it. So, I decided to lol online dating. Got an invite from a Milf with a 2yr old son who plays 360, lol, but i'd rather date that lovely woman with mainland hemp roots *chinese+french tongue* *i'll get to know you soon, i hope* She's from the internets but knows how to take care of herself and eat healthy. Sophisticated yet can be durrrrrrrr to earth. There are other intricate details as to why I chose *going to send message* her, but for now, i'll stop right here.

Being a zerg player, i've gotten accustomed to gradually increasing my APMs, I decided to apply that to my life. errr, yea. =D

well, at this point, i've already taken a huge mental shit and can't stop halfway, that just sucks. I'll talk more about her when I actually get to meet her. For now, wtfisthishitwaitwoahahahahohwowhataworldthisis!!!!!!!

Kekeke...a forward escape.

(10-19-2010, 05:54 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]From the article:

[Image: m1823364093.jpg]

PARTY!!! Horsie

I wonder if those guys in the background can remain that stoic after getting a whiff of the smoke. LOL
(10-20-2010, 04:05 AM)Hempire Wrote: [ -> ]I lost 65 lbs and gained more +charm to women *mostly asian* and +confidence along with it.

PIX OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!! LOL
Wow, great story Hemp, hope you find another job and things work out for you with the woman you want. Good job on losing those 65 lbs., too. Smile
(10-20-2010, 10:20 AM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2010, 04:05 AM)Hempire Wrote: [ -> ]I lost 65 lbs and gained more +charm to women *mostly asian* and +confidence along with it.

PIX OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!! LOL

[Image: lolweightloss.jpg]

(-_________________-)

Damn, son!

Si John Lloyd ba yun?!

Yes naman... LOL
Holy shit, bro, you're quite the sexy beast now! I've also lost weight since you were last here. Ricky, too.

(10-20-2010, 02:52 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, son!

Si John Lloyd ba yun?!

Yes naman... LOL

^ Panalo LOL

All you need now is to go to Denman and see what happens!!! O_O <-- Vancouver joke
Do u mean Davie? not Denman? (-________-)
(10-21-2010, 01:17 AM)Hempire Wrote: [ -> ]Do u mean Davie? not Denman? (-________-)

YES. I WAS HUNGRY WHEN I POSTED THAT D:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6