The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: MINDBLOWN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
hahahaha i was counting on somebody other than myself to see the typo but oh well....such rare phenomenon lost in the oblivion of time and space.
CZ so lucky I didn't quote his stronger weakpoints back then. So lucky.
At least you learn. That's great -for you-.
Hey you! Yes you! Reading this post now! Are you reading with a voice in your head? If so then it's possible only because you were able to develop skills in verbal language which is mediated through small accoustical pressure waves from a brain with an internal dictionary that happens to match yours......anyway all that is possible because of hearing, so here is a mindblown vid that is a tribute to the SCIENCE OF HEARING!
The Nature Of Things - The Science Of The Senses Part 1 - Hearing (Flash)
http://www.ninjavideo.net/video/26812
ooo same as what grim mentioned to me, i like the medical weed app, problem is i don't have an iphone and i'm not really planning on getting one. Medical card to buy at weed dispensaries is something i'm aiming for...hassle free..walk in buy bud...float your way outside. =D
^WHOA indeed. but i'll just stick with the plants for my consciousness perturbing adventures.
scorpions and cobraaaaaaaaas. (>_<)
As i am about to sleep, i get excited on dream journey i am about tol take and how i will wake up in the morning. Lately i have been practicing on inducing dreams and trying to remember them in the morning as i wake up. It is a very mysterious feeling. The way i try to remember my dreams the moment i wake up. I could literally feel the memory fade away as i try to recall it. Anyway, on with the MINDBLOWN part. This link is about DMT the chemical that our brains synthesize in our pineal gland that makes us have dreams. DMT exiists in plants too and when smoked, one literally jumps into the subconscious world complete with one's ego....meaning it doesn't interupt your judgment or impair it. It's like seeing your dreams while you are awake.

DMT : The Spirit Molecule Documentary ~ Part 1/5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDLGJJhmN...playnext=1

sidenote: it is the most powerful psychedelic known to man. It lasts only about 10mins. And the beauty of it is....IT'S the SAFEST "drug" of all since it is completely compatible with our brain which means after smoking it and coming down from the effects, it is just like waking up from a dream.Therefore you can go about and do whatever the fuck you want afterwards.
Just updating this page. Typing here and now @ 12:23am here in Vancouver brings me to thinking about the rest of the world. I think i got contact high from the hippies i came into contact with here. Herbs........i'll have you soon!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0l5cBlCyf3w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0l5cBlCyf3w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
(09-06-2009, 03:27 PM)Hempire Wrote: [ -> ]Just updating this page. Typing here and now @ 12:23am here in Vancouver brings me to thinking about the rest of the world. I think i got contact high from the hippies i came into contact with here. Herbs........i'll have you soon!

May nakita ako kanina, two dudes were rolling up a joint right infront of a mall and no one was paying any attention to them at all xD

Don't forget to invite me when you go for herbs!
Ooh, tell me how it goes! I'm curious LOL
Hahah wish I could be there too.

Hemp, you've totally changed the way I view MJ. LOL
(09-06-2009, 08:38 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2009, 03:27 PM)Hempire Wrote: [ -> ]Just updating this page. Typing here and now @ 12:23am here in Vancouver brings me to thinking about the rest of the world. I think i got contact high from the hippies i came into contact with here. Herbs........i'll have you soon!

May nakita ako kanina, two dudes were rolling up a joint right infront of a mall and no one was paying any attention to them at all xD

Don't forget to invite me when you go for herbs!

Fuck yea! Herbs!!! Munchies!!!! *Vancouver has awesomely delicious food!!!*....and nature shit! Videogames and HIGH speed internets too! I will let you know asap, probly this weekend, i still have to engage the quest of buying some herbal equipments though. And looking for the actual herb itself! I recently went to Victoria today, saw a Hemp and Company shop clothes, jackets, even BIKES!! Interesting!!!!!!!!! =D
There's also Hemp cereal and Hemp lip balm in the supermarket LOL
where? I've been to Oakridge mall. But we just passed by to take a look then headed of to VCC. I now know the location for the 420/HERB FIESTA on April 20. It's the art building in downtown! I love commuting here, it's so easy and not MRT sardines crowded. =D
http://www.boingboing.net/2009/10/07/car...ed-ou.html
Carl Sagan, Spaced out on Pot

...that about confirms Carl Sagan smoked LOL
Also, if you read the comments you'll see that a lot of the readers smoke too LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6