The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Project Awesome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Grim

artist #6 second picture:

WTF! Domo Chair

and general reaction

Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!China!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!England!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!Japan!

Not exactly that new but it great enough for a spot on this thread anyway!
Russian Michael Jackson + Cotton Candy = Pretty entertaining combination:

(11-21-2013, 10:23 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]snip

Shit that was awesome! Drool

lol at the ending!
This is an ad for a game.

(11-25-2013, 08:30 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]This is an ad for a game.

ganda nung rendition nung kanta ^^
Dunno bout you guys but i'm finding this pretty damn worthy of a standing ovation. An elaborate prank starting out as a hostage situation turns out to be a marriage proposal in disguise. Salute

i dunno. depends on how careful the setup is. what if someone in the restaurant happened to have a gun fought back the hostage taker? worst part is, what if some criminal elements see this on youtube and use it as a modus.
Yor're killing my high, brother. You're killing my high. Tongue
(11-28-2013, 12:07 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]i dunno. depends on how careful the setup is. what if someone in the restaurant happened to have a gun fought back the hostage taker? worst part is, what if some criminal elements see this on youtube and use it as a modus.

A scary thought. And one that is very plausible as well.

PSN ID: Arrui_La_Ferte