The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Project Awesome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-03-2011, 12:05 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]This makes me tear up..
[Image: 4565537-red-onion-cut.jpg]
Yeap, one of those days :\

I was chopping a bunch of those the other day. Didn't help that a couple of fools were cracking really bad jokes nearby. Laughing like a nutcase while you're tearing up just feels damn weird afterward. Glare
(12-03-2011, 02:43 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2011, 12:05 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]This makes me tear up..
[Image: 4565537-red-onion-cut.jpg]
Yeap, one of those days :\

I was chopping a bunch of those the other day. Didn't help that a couple of fools were cracking really bad jokes nearby. Laughing like a nutcase while you're tearing up just feels damn weird afterward. Glare

LOL
Not sure if I should spoiler this or not:
[Image: gentlemans-guide-to-amputation.jpg]
Nah, no need for a spoiler. It wasn't that graphic anyway. I'm just curious why that guy needed to get his arm amputated. He looked alright. Sad
(12-05-2011, 08:49 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, no need for a spoiler. It wasn't that graphic anyway. I'm just curious why that guy needed to get his arm amputated. He looked alright. Sad

A true gentleman always lends a hand [in his case, an arm] in a demo.
(12-05-2011, 10:36 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2011, 08:49 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, no need for a spoiler. It wasn't that graphic anyway. I'm just curious why that guy needed to get his arm amputated. He looked alright. Sad

A true gentleman always lends a hand [in his case, an arm] in a demo.

HAHA Nice serene. Clapping
Oh nothing much here, just 34 power ranger/super sentai teams in recent memory embroiled in one climactic battle against the forces of evil:

TASTE THE RAINBOW, BITCHES! LOL

After watching that, I feel that I should do the universe a favor and just erase myself from the gene pool.
I used to consider myself a decent bricklayer until six minutes ago. If anyone asks for me, i'll be crying my eyes out under the bed.
O_O wow just...wow

Related:

http://cudl.lib.cam.ac.uk/view/MS-ADD-03996/

Sir Isaac Newton's notebook scanned!!!
Communist Party

[Image: 386462_337102429649881_100000503804909_1...3759_n.jpg]

Monster Audition for new Ultraman Film
*just after the epic commercial LOL

other parts of the show ^^
This made me laugh. But it's also awesome.