The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Project Awesome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LgUEg.gif]
The mustache most certainly makes the gentleman.
This guy sounds like Solid Snake/Captain America Smile

http://www.helium.com/items/1789862-athe...sm-soldier

Quote:You will not vote for me for public office, but you will let me fight your battles. You will not let me teach your children, but you will let me protect them. You will not listen when I speak, but expect me to hang on your every word. You will question my morality, call me a sinner or worse, but will not see moral hypocrisy or the sins of your people. You call me irresponsible, misguided, unaccountable, but you are wrong. I am accountable to the world I live in, and whether you see it or not ... so are you.

I am a husband, a father, a brother, a son, a friend, a teacher, a student, an American Soldier about to spend a year apart from my loved ones on your behalf. Because you will not fight your own battles or stand up to be the role model you expect others to be. I will spend a year apart from my loved ones not because I hate the enemy or because I love my country; only because my country offers me no other way to support myself or those who depend on me.
Haha that's awesome. It'd fit in on the shelf right next to these books:

[Image: 387pxprideandprejudicea.jpg]

[Image: sensesensibilityseamons.jpg]

[Image: abrahamlincolnvampirehu.jpg]
Hahaha sobrang sakto sa GOW. LOL

Welcome home!

Shock
lol that was amazing XD
I would love to see a game of this Big grin:

[Image: haveyoufinishedcoloredb.jpg]

Wallpaper!

the combos are awesomely juicy + crunchy, the editing + music = SO HERBAL
That was SO good. Jawdrop

I though the transition from sprite to 3D model at the credits was the best part, but the real ending proved me wrong.
yes, so herbal. watch it the next time you step into the HIGHway. =D
memories. =D
(11-21-2010, 06:24 AM)Hempire Wrote: [ -> ]

the combos are awesomely juicy + crunchy, the editing + music = SO HERBAL

Wow, this is frekin epic! Getting inspired playin Ryu again, hehe