The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Pacquiao
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
+1 on what your friend wrote, I completely agree Smile

And I'm going to re-post my link from the last page:
http://www.badlefthook.com/2011/11/14/25...el-marquez

Inside is a very neutral, pretty technical breakdown of what JMM did inside the ring to neutralize Manny's effectiveness.
A lot of us aren't hardcore boxing fans so it ought to be a pretty educational read.
Tangina....
Mayweather is the best!
I am pissed...
I thought it could've gone either way as well. But if we just look at damage, I'd say Bradley was hurt much more.

Ok I reviewed it a bit. Yep. A robbery for sure. But it's ok. Nothing taken away from either fighter.
So anybody got any news on this?

Based on the screams of my neighbors and reports from my sister in Malaysia watching a live stream Pacquiao is getting his ass handed to him ... I think ... all I know is that he went down on round three.
I'm watching it right now. So far, the two are evenly matched. Marquez took a a painful blow that cracked his nose in the 5th round but Pacquiao's now taking a beating in the 6th.

edit: and it's over. Pacquiao just caught a terrific punch in the last moments of the 6th that laid him out flat and he missed the count. Marquez has now been declared the winner of the fight.
Yup neighbors shouting "wala na" and sister pretty much confirms that.

Too bad for you mr. congressman.

Singson will probably be losing a lot of money on the betting pool. LOL
He should have been more careful during the final seconds of round 6.

Quote:It's Romney's fault rubbing his losing aura all over Pacquiao.
Well for the most part I have been having fun screening the post-match reactions for lulz. Here's one.

SF2: You lose.
[Image: 197870_314750538640704_1861328597_n.jpg]
lol is that taken after the fight?
I thought Mommy Dionisia was known to never watch any of her son's matches? Wasn't she said to always just lock herself in a room and pray for Manny during the fight itself?

O baka may nagsabi sa kanya pagkatapos niyang magdasal? LOL
I don't know, I think it's an older photo. I think this was from when they were watching the post-match from Pac x Bradley. If you want to see how the last moments of the Pac x Marquez 4 fight went, here you go.

Post match, found a pic of a post from twitter that said, "No rosary, no sign of the cross..."

All of a sudden I had this "I'm done with this shit" feeling. Really people? ROSARY? SIGN OF THE CROSS? FOR FUCK'S SAKE.
The secret to Marquez's victory.

[Image: marquezssecret.png]
LOL
Can't deny that face man. LOL

[Image: 487127_179227358888768_34782779_n.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13