The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core TRIVIA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
That is most correct Moonlight, I'm sure.

Next question is yours.
ok... this thread should move Salute

in ACTongueP arena... Rave, Tiger, Panther & Gepard who pilots the Panzern series AC's are members of what group?

=^.^=
AC Tech?
Serene, you're actually half-right... two words missing though Roll eyes

AC Tech _____ _____

=^.^=
AC Tech Research Group?

Not really sure a bout that one.
Fox's right~!
Your Q...
AC Tech Research Center

ok, next question Fox Roll eyes

=^.^=
Hold on, i'll try to dig up something to ask...
alrighty, here it is.

What is the name of Sumika's AC?

Yes it is indeed an AC and it does have a name...Check the net for details...Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+Jan 18 2007, 10:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ Jan 18 2007, 10:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> alrighty, here it is.

What is the name of Sumika's AC?

Yes it is indeed an AC and it does have a name...Check the net for details...Tongue [/quote:b8a78464e1]
Ariake (gotta love wikipedia eh hehehe)
That was quick...Big grin

Okay, you got the next question. Make it a good one. Tongue
Im crap at questions uhh think John think uhhh how erm do you aquire the FCS for the recreation of nineballs AC in last raven LOL
complete the mission "Seize The Airstrip" with an S rank. thank you gamefaqs. Tongue

my question...what is the name of the AC4 Karasawa remake(its not karasawa trust me).
<!--QuoteBegin-strawhat_luffy+Jan 19 2007, 06:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawhat_luffy @ Jan 19 2007, 06:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> complete the mission "Seize The Airstrip" with an S rank. thank you gamefaqs. Tongue

my question...what is the name of the AC4 Karasawa remake(its not karasawa trust me). [/quote:00f7689601]
hmm what was its name err "can of puss?" .... no no it was "canopus"

great now I need another question

how much verticle thrust would an AC's boosters require to lift an average AC off the ground if they were real (I dont know the answer and I doubt many others would someone else come up with a question heh)
How are we supposed answer that? Only a scientist can do that. XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14