The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core TRIVIA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
huh this is a very easy one ... in the first AC series what generator has a gold plated version
[Image: 47face2xcxcxzccx.jpg]
I'm not really sure. It's either the GBG-1000 or the GBG-XR.
goat doesn't want to answer in fear of killing the thread HAHAHAHA
If you're posting the picture Goat, you might as well answer. Tongue

It's the GBG-XR. Now, what was the name of the area in AA where you could undertake missions which had the final baddies from previous games as your enemies?
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+April 17, 2007 08:54 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Grimlok @ April 17, 2007 08:54 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> If you're posting the picture Goat, you might as well answer. Tongue
[/quote:8b45f5ca2d]
He's afraid of killing the topic...
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+April 17, 2007 08:36 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ April 17, 2007 08:36 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+April 17, 2007 08:54 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Grimlok @ April 17, 2007 08:54 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> If you're posting the picture Goat, you might as well answer. Tongue
[/quote:9f4e517004]
He's afraid of killing the topic... [/quote:9f4e517004]
Well, he did bring the topic to a screeching halt quite a number of times already.

Must be the pics or something.
that would be The Lost Field, Grim.
You got it Blake. Next question's yours.
And once again, this thread has been shot full of holes and left for dead.

At least i know it'll be resurrected sometime in the near future.
That's because we're still a bit dead when it comes to AC. When most members here get AC4, I'm sure this topic'll be resurrected, though remember that this thread isn't like ACO, where a LOT of people answer questions.
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+May 16, 2007 02:14 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Goatling @ May 16, 2007 02:14 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> That's because we're still a bit dead when it comes to AC. When most members here get AC4, I'm sure this topic'll be resurrected, though remember that this thread isn't like ACO, where a LOT of people answer questions. [/quote:18183a0bb5]
Exactly. We've turned into a general discussion board until AC4 arrives. Or at least until after PACT II.
This place needs a little jumpstart. Big grin

Charging...

Okay...

CLEAR!!!

bzzt!

oi, buhay!

In AC4, Mido Auriel is the pilot of the Next ___?
Mido pilots Null

In AC4 again,how many Originals does Rosenthal has??
I'm taking a pretty big guess, but I think I heard it was 7.

or maybe 3 Wacko
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14