The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core TRIVIA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
FINALLY someone got it. And the answer is Lynx.
No, the answer is ZOMG 1337 HAXXOR PLUS PILOTZZZ. Tongue
Ummm, next question please. I didn't get the answer so i can't post one.
what is the name of the two giant surface weapons you fight in AC2? Y'know, the mission that had the Karasawa-mk.II in it.
<!--QuoteBegin-strawhat_luffy+Dec 24 2006, 01:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawhat_luffy @ Dec 24 2006, 01:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> what is the name of the two giant surface weapons you fight in AC2? Y'know, the mission that had the Karasawa-mk.II in it. [/quote:1ead10a010]
SRBIA

in AC3 what was the name of the AC (not the raven) that you helped out durring their Raven initiation test
Esperanza.

What is the name of the white AC's pilot in the mission 'Free Rapture Orbit Elevator' In AC2:AA.

Hint: Its the last mission besides the Lost field missions. He was one of the most feared Raven on Mars.
the A.C.'s name was Echidna actually beleonging to regina (although come to think fo it in that mission she was still using the starter AC so maybe not)
I thought you were talking about the first mission with Apple Boy...
<!--QuoteBegin-strawhat_luffy+Dec 31 2006, 12:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawhat_luffy @ Dec 31 2006, 12:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I thought you were talking about the first mission with Apple Boy... [/quote:4527553297]
Quote:in AC3 what was the name of the AC (not the raven) that you helped out durring their Raven initiation test

youll notice I said THEIR test not YOUR test (do I sound patronising I dont mean to be)
oh...sorry. I feel like an idiot now. But then again, it wasn't a Raven initiation test, it was a test of skill for three Ravens for Mirage(?) to give special missions to if I remember.
<!--QuoteBegin-strawhat_luffy+Dec 31 2006, 01:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawhat_luffy @ Dec 31 2006, 01:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> oh...sorry. I feel like an idiot now. But then again, it wasn't a Raven initiation test, it was a test of skill for three Ravens for Mirage(?) to give special missions to if I remember. [/quote:62fe0e0cf2]
I dont recall that it was anything other than a normal raven test?
I dont know, maybe I never did that mission.
<!--QuoteBegin-strawhat_luffy+Dec 31 2006, 01:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawhat_luffy @ Dec 31 2006, 01:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I dont know, maybe I never did that mission. [/quote:645c57a965]
in regina's mail she calls it an "AC test" (as apposed to raven test?) the mission briefing calls the tests being disrupted "scheduled training excersises" although regina was using a starter AC and its in the same place your raven test takes place

I think it was just normal raven tests being disrupted
Okay, since the last posts weren't questions, it's up to me to jump-start this dying thread.

*picks up defibrillator*

CLEAR!!

Okay, what AC team did Feint in AC - MoA's Arena belong to?
Quote:Okay, what AC team did Feint in AC - MoA's Arena belong to?

it's the AC team FOG

(just remembered it... I'm not good when it comes on trivias)

=^.^=
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14