Current time: 05-23-2024, 07:11 PM
What did you learn today?
(07-21-2011, 10:37 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(07-20-2011, 12:29 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: hey guys it's just a vagina, calm down lmao

also @zero that's why most girls prefer girth over length because if you have a 'beercan' you'll touch that area more :U

just get a close friend to teach you these things lol

oooh, lesson learned!

also, i dont have many friends Sad and the ones i asked just laugh and giggle and tell me they cant teach me and i have to experience it (good luck with that)

Having someone teach you that kind of thing sounds pretty much like a plot for an H-doujin. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(07-21-2011, 03:03 PM)Int3ll3r1337 Wrote: Has anyone here (especially parents) been so sleepy they didnt know really something bad happened until someone pointed it out.. my son is about 9 months old and he is my shit talker when playing black ops, but anyways i picked him up out of his crib and hadnt realized that he was covered in shit.....

shit....
Imagine a lil brown skinned baby with 5 teeth smiling back at you like in the pic.... this shit just happened and raven republic was still running on the pc...so... yeah Shock ....i had to trash my halo shirt.... Ermm

Shit indeed. I though it was baby food or something.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Quote:oooh, lesson learned!

also, i dont have many friends Sad and the ones i asked just laugh and giggle and tell me they cant teach me and i have to experience it (good luck with that)

Will asking a gay guy help instead? LOL
@Fox
indeed. hahahahaa

@Goat
as long as its theoretical knowledge ONLY. no demos, and DEFINITELY NO hands-on.

@Int3ll3r133t
happened to my niece. she already crapped so my mom went to get a new diaper. the phone rang and i went to answer it. when we came back shit was all over the crib, on her face, mouth, fingers. i can still remember her sticking her brown fingers into her mouth as we ran to her. then she laughed at us and clapped. my mom also just laughed, apparently my older brother and even me did the same thing as a toddler ._.
My groupmate in most endeavors and is also my seatmate every first quarter since we've been sophomores only found out recently that I'm left handed... Wow...
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
That refinancing a property is incredibly expensive, making one thinks twice even with the somewhat lower interest rates in the past few years.
UA&P's mascot is a dragon.

Awesome.
Tara Strong, who voiced Timmy Turner and Poof in Fairly Oddparents, Ben (kid version) from Ben 10, Truffles from Chowder, Tigress (Kid version) from Kung Fu Panda, Raven from Teen Titans etc. etc. etc. also voice Twilight Sparkle in My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic

o_o
(07-28-2011, 05:04 PM)HayWire Wrote: UA&P's mascot is a dragon.

Haha. Uappy is a pretty good mascot LOL
XD

in one of the youtube comments
"Jacob Minkoff, Lead Game Designer at Naughty Dog, Is a Brony!"

when i did some furthur digging down the dirt

yeah he mentioned in his blog he liked the series and watches it XD just trying to imagine the lead game designer for Naughty Dog watching My Little Pony on break time...i wonder how his office mates reacted XD
got bored a bit and checked behind the scenes making of my little pony >_<

just got curious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR7gvHK6nlE

>_<

just drooling...tablet screens/monitors ><

O_O

voice actor/actress for my little pony's Applejack is also the same voice actor/actress for Princess Allura in Voltron Force...
walang lng kakabigla lng since ill be working for that studio soon (ung sa voltron force) >_< grabe lng un coincidence

plus one of the characters for black lagoon and death note O_O ang lalayo ng genres that she worked on XD

checked also on rarities voice/ (not her singing for her singing they got Kazumi Evans for her singing voice)

-Voltron Force: as Kala
-Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2
-Gundam SEED - Flay Allster, Birdy (Torii), Haro
-Gundam SEED Destiny - Birdy (Torii), Haro, Abby Windsor, Hilda Harken
-Death Note - Naomi Misora
-Black Lagoon - Roberta
-.hack//Roots - Asta, Nazo Grunty
-Ranma 1/2 - Yuki Onna
-Sword of the Stranger - Mu-Mao, Yori
-# X-Men: Evolution - Danielle Moonstar
-# Shakugan no Shana - Shana, Domino, Rinne (Baby; ep 1)
# Star Ocean EX - Precis F. Newman
# Sword of the Stranger - Mu-Mao, Yori
# Transformers: Armada - Alexis
# Transformers: Energon - Alexis
# Transformers: Cybertron - Professor Lucy Suzuki
# Tokyo Underground - Shiel Messiah
# Yu-Gi-Oh! (second series anime) - Penelope
# Zoids Fuzors - Sandra, Ciao, Female TV Announcer

nakakabigla lng >_< since i know most of these
also checked on the other cast members lets just say like wow O_O example fluttershy is x-23 of x-men evolution which explains "YOU WILL LOVE ME!" i guess XD

did some more digging the dirt

studios behind mlp:fim

Hasbro (transformers O_O huh...) , Studio B and Top Draw...what caught my attention is Top Draw thats in the Philippines and i know where it is >_< been there once or twice i think
My batchmate (and old friend from intrams) is in the ABS-CBN news website for winning some medals in China.

Must be hard being her classmate/groupmate...She's always abroad in Math compes XD;;
A $60 Xbox 360 game in the USA is .0012% of $47,084, which is the US' per capita GDP at Purchasing Power Parity for 2010.

.0012% of $3,925, which is the Philippines' per capita GDP of 2010 at PPP is at $4.71. At 42.1 peso/USD (today's exchange rate) that is equivalent to P198.291.

A pirated Xbox 360 title in the Philippines sells for P200 (last time I checked), roughly .0012% of the Philippines' per capita GDP at PPP.

A pirated Xbox 360 title in Thailand sells for 300 Bhat, roughly .0012% of Thailand's GDP per capita at PPP for 2010 at $8,612.

Is .0012% of GDP per capita at PPP the right price for a game? (No, prices vary in Indonesia for example and other SEA nations for example)

Initial idea that set this whole thing off: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles...-Economy.3
not because a cellphone is dual sim, it means you can receive messages from it at the same time. a phone needs to be "dual standby" for it to have both sim cards active at the same time.

MtG:
you cannot have two legendary creatures of the same creature type. both of them will be sent to the graveyard if you try it.

similarly, you cannot have two variations of the same named "walker" out.

however, if you put a duplicate of a named "walker" into play, you can discard the old one and replace it with the new one. this is one way of replenishing it's counters.

a creature's ability that has a : means it acts like an instant. a ; means it acts like a sorcery.
That playing or browsing at nighttime is a pain in the ass when every background is white or anything bright (apparently my eyeballs hate getting too much light). Been borrowing my mom's sunglasses for a while due to this.
(08-04-2011, 08:59 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: A $60 Xbox 360 game in the USA is .0012% of $47,084, which is the US' per capita GDP at Purchasing Power Parity for 2010.

.0012% of $3,925, which is the Philippines' per capita GDP of 2010 at PPP is at $4.71. At 42.1 peso/USD (today's exchange rate) that is equivalent to P198.291.

A pirated Xbox 360 title in the Philippines sells for P200 (last time I checked), roughly .0012% of the Philippines' per capita GDP at PPP.

A pirated Xbox 360 title in Thailand sells for 300 Bhat, roughly .0012% of Thailand's GDP per capita at PPP for 2010 at $8,612.

Is .0012% of GDP per capita at PPP the right price for a game? (No, prices vary in Indonesia for example and other SEA nations for example)

Laissez-faire in action, taking the idea of freedom from state intervention to new heights! LOL