Current time: 05-23-2024, 01:07 PM
What did you learn today?
^ Honestly I didn't know anything about that either. At least it's probably better that I learned it here instead. LOL
mound of venus
(07-18-2011, 08:20 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(07-18-2011, 05:08 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: there is such a thing as nipple/boob tape. its for dresses where a girl can wear without a bra, but dont want to show their nipples.

there is also a bra that has no straps but has a natural adhesive lining on the inside that will make it stick to the lady's chest.

it is particularly embarrassing (but largely entertaining for others) to be taught these things and more by a female co-worker in the middle of a cafeteria.

I'm surprised you didn't know these things Ohmy

sadly, there are a lot of things i do not know. especially when it comes to the opposite sex. actually, life in general.

the following information may be a little NSFW
from Urge by Dr Gabrielle Morrissey (a snappy, smart, sassy infotainment sex manual geared to sexually savvy adults. my coworker lent it to me):

how much a guy's flaccid tool can change in size when erect differs between each individual. some guys have theirs really small when not ready, while others may have it close to its size in a ready state.

the clitoris is not just the nub at the top of the entrance. it has a hood part, a mound part that is under the skin, and other parts that go in towards the body.

there is supposedly an A-spot that is around two inches farther in past the G-spot. stimulation of this area causes the vagina to release more lubricant.

the prince albert is a type of cock ring. a wrestler had to change their stage name to something else because of this.
Haha, Zero, you have lots to learn it seems. Happy
Ignorance is bliss.
(07-19-2011, 08:54 PM)arch_angel Wrote: Haha, Zero, you have lots to learn it seems. Happy
Spoken like a boss LOL
(07-19-2011, 08:54 PM)arch_angel Wrote: Haha, Zero, you have lots to learn it seems. Happy

elitist faggotry
(07-19-2011, 11:57 PM)atdsutm Wrote:

elitist faggotry

Ya Jelly? LOL
(07-20-2011, 07:59 AM)arch_angel Wrote:

elitist faggotry

Ya Jelly? LOL
Pimpin'
im making some progress on the theoretical stuff. books, and articles are easy to find. the hard part is practical knowledge XD
(07-20-2011, 08:21 AM)Shintetsu Wrote:

elitist faggotry

Ya Jelly? LOL
Pimpin'

THERE'S ALWAYS TIME FOR LUBE! Woot
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

elitist faggotry

Ya Jelly? LOL

no you are just no different from those elitists at mecha pinoy,ACU and tekkenzaibatsu
hey guys it's just a vagina, calm down lmao

also @zero that's why most girls prefer girth over length because if you have a 'beercan' you'll touch that area more :U

just get a close friend to teach you these things lol
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(07-20-2011, 12:29 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: hey guys it's just a vagina, calm down lmao

also @zero that's why most girls prefer girth over length because if you have a 'beercan' you'll touch that area more :U

just get a close friend to teach you these things lol

oooh, lesson learned!

also, i dont have many friends Sad and the ones i asked just laugh and giggle and tell me they cant teach me and i have to experience it (good luck with that)
Has anyone here (especially parents) been so sleepy they didnt know really something bad happened until someone pointed it out.. my son is about 9 months old and he is my shit talker when playing black ops, but anyways i picked him up out of his crib and hadnt realized that he was covered in shit.....

shit....
[Image: dirty-baby.png]
Imagine a lil brown skinned baby with 5 teeth smiling back at you like in the pic.... this shit just happened and raven republic was still running on the pc...so... yeah Shock ....i had to trash my halo shirt.... Ermm
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....