Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:36 PM
What did you learn today?
Just post whatever you learned today. Whatever that may be.

You can comment on other learnings BUT your post must also contain a learning.

I'll start.

I learned that I still have so much to learn, especially about myself.

edit: No need to be so serious, btw!
I learned from my professor earlier that you can just leave the door open when unloading from an annoying taxi driver's car.
I learned that never go alone to the mall when you don't have any money with you.
there is no spoon Shock
Ninja Ninja 
jeepney barkers can take a side job as file compression systems Chair

lima pa lima pa ... SAAN SA BUBONG! TANG INA MO!!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

That chipping your teeth can be quite painful, especially if it involves contact between your face and the nearest metal bar. Damn those recklessly fast bus drivers.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
to break a game of "tong its" place a poop loaded baby in the middle of the playing ground ...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I learned that basically, we come to RR to take a mental shit. Like how this thread is turning into an extension of rant/rave. LOL
I learned about computing for probabilities in card games.

I also learned that being fixated on what's lacking in one's own life is unhealthy and unfeasible compared to simply accepting what's in front of you and moving forward (with a sense of optimism) with that.
LOL mental shit!!!!
Never thought of putting those combination of words but ok, yea this forum is filled with mental shits, mostly filipino shits with ocassional overseas shits as well.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
+2 songs I can play using guitar.

And 1 more absent till I get an FA for PE. Facepalm

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Running at 5am in the morning = feels good

Finding out you don't have water at home when you're done running = bad D:

(Yes, this is HayWire...and running is fun when there's still no sun out @__@ )
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I learned about kimchi today. =D

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vzdBNvIOA_Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vzdBNvIOA_Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

~~~~
actually learned here = http://www.lifeinkorea.com/culture/kimch...xURL=types
that vid is just wtf what?
~~~~
**Shoyu BBQ Pork Ramen, Light & Fat** + Kimchi + Herbs = cosmic moment of peace. =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
I learned that ordering a regular burger w/o cheese in Mc Donald's is more expensive than a cheeseburger, at 42 and 39 respectively.
(08-01-2010, 11:57 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: I learned that ordering a regular burger w/o cheese in Mc Donald's is more expensive than a cheeseburger, at 42 and 39 respectively.

That sort of confirms how McDonalds is on a quest to rule the world by making everyone brainless slaves to cheese addiction and fat.