Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:01 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
welcome back man. say hello to extremely fucked up train system.
Welcome back Nix!
Welcome back to FAIL country Nix!

BTW, Cabs'll be returning to paradise country this thursday, so you might wana catch a glimpse of all his bishouneness before he leavesJason.
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
welcome back to the aquino country!
will tell them tomorrow. They didn't know that the Berry Smoothie (Strawberry, blackberry,raspberry,blueberry) was hemp vanilla smoothie based. DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!~~
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Quote:BTW, Cabs'll be returning to paradise country this thursday

TO THE LAND OF EPIC SUPERIORITY??

(05-18-2010, 09:56 AM)Fox Wrote: @Shin
Better lay off the marathon gaming sessions for the meantime and see if you can replace those with some simple exercises. Or at least try watching what you eat for startes.

This is where I went wrong two nights ago. I dropped the "good guy routine" and went carefree again. Thanks for the heads-up!

School's starting anyway so I guess it's back to "good guy routine" time Argh

(that was a rant)
welcome back NiX!
Welcome back Nix, what'd you get from HK? :p

Rant: Lintik na singaw yan sa labi ko! Ang hirap uminom at kuman, at sumasakit lang siya mag-isa!
I got lots of stuff. LOL
Uniqlo: 2 oxford shirts, 1 jeans (on sale for around P430!), 1 Nu Gundam Tshirt (like Jake's RX-78), 1 belt
H&M: 1 dress shirt, 1 suit (polyester Sad but hey, cheap and fits really well)
Various snacks.

Thankfully, I didn't blow as much dough as I initially intended. LOL

edit: Rick, there's medicine for that. Hurts like hell on initial application but speeds up healing.
rant: is 1.8k for Ace Combat 6 worth it considering how hard it is to find it in the first place? The thing is the Data Blitz shop doesn't to know how to properly price their games Chair

@boss rick: hope it gets better soon! XP

Oh yeah Happy Bday to Siddyus! Debut? joke XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Almost two grand for an old but semi-rare X360 game? I'd say it's probably worth it but that also depends on how badly you want to play the game.

Just let your heart decide. Happy
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
It Ace Combat 6 !

so yeah I guess Im getting it XD but later Im slightly short XD

Games are expensive, no doubt. But DataBlitz is already lower-priced than some of the sellers on TipidPC. Plus, compared to the rest of the world, the Philippines actually sells them pretty cheap.
point taken though I was already convinced the first time around anyway XD

and yeah I guess Im taking back what I said about Data Blitz pricing strategy specially after what you said boss G XD

edit: lol Mix you still have that app up that prevents us from calling you other names than Grim LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,529 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy