Current time: 06-02-2024, 11:57 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Hope you're successful J.E. Tongue Let us know how it turns out. You're contributing anything special for the exhibition?

Good for you Panda, play ACLR as well :p
Rant: Got another letter from a company saying that I didn't make the cut Sad
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Rant: Weekend for other people, start of another workweek for me. Glare

Rave: More than three thousand posts and counting! Woot
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Combo goodvibes!!!!
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F6jCWFLL_D0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F6jCWFLL_D0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
hey i LOVE that song! "blue skies" in ace 4

one of my favorite chilling out music. relaxes me every time.
Rant: School starts again today. Chair
Rant: I can't play HoN anymore. Sad(

Rave: Beat the Super Pulvie earlier. Big grin
Rant - accidentally erased part of my music folder earlier because my brother set the delete option in the media player to "remove from library and my computer" without telling me. Now, i'm gonna hafta rip and download a few gigs worth of songs again. Facepalm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
RantaRave:

Parents+ two brothers will be arriving here in a few hours. Lost 50+ pounds since they last saw me. I prepared hemp products for them to use and eat. I will tell them what i have done over the course of two years and what i intend to do.I will probably tell them all about it the next day since i assume the jet lag = fried sleepy brain.

Fascinating how this would go about. Overall, I am confident in my approach to the LOL coming out of the HERB/HEMP CLOSET. How can they deny a plant that helped their son lose 50 pounds, adapt a healthier lifestyle, plus the positive changes that i've gone through from who i was back in college and now. Looking back, i am so glad i made that choice.

I wanna rant more but i have to get ready to buy groceries and enjoy the blue skies.....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tFE1ew3mWVU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tFE1ew3mWVU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
(Chillin+getting inventory slots/bag ready+mind*herb_up*)
*Launching into the ether/outside the house after track stops*
~~~~~~~It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before.~~~~~~~
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Let us know how it goes, Hemp. I hope your family is as open-minded about this.
Hemp, hope everything turns out good for you buddy.

Rant: I really need to take care of myself from now on. I have a bad feeling about myself, health-wise.
@ Hemp: Hope everything turns out OK for you, good luck!

Rant: Now cloning PCs for my new place(starting 20 units for now). Mind fucked to discover that each pc takes 6-7 HRS.. Additional info on this is that I have 45 more units upstairs to clone.. I'm so not going to like thisJason...
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
Rant - Morning started out not-so-good. I'm having another bad feeling about the rest of the day.

@Shin
Better lay off the marathon gaming sessions for the meantime and see if you can replace those with some simple exercises. Or at least try watching what you eat for starters.

@DT
Serene's not doing anything at the moment. You could possibly hire him for helping out with getting those units up to speed.
Hey guys, just got back yesterday. Really great trip overall. Shopped a lot and got to see a lot. Mainland-Chinese tourists are fucking annoying though.

I miss you, extremely efficient train system.
Welcome back, NiX, to the land of inefficiency. LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,073,479 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,208 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy