Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:22 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(11-10-2009, 03:44 AM)Trace-02 Wrote: Rant: Pare, andun sha sa cosplay con, pare! Ang haba pa ng buhok, pare! sayang may iba shang kasamang mga pare kaya di ko nahawakan buhok nya, pare.

pare! Facepalm

Yari tayo dyan...
'Signatures are overrated.'
(11-06-2009, 11:21 AM)Fox Wrote: There was this one time that i unloaded a full hi-cap magazine (three hundred rounds) on a dozen roaches i found lurking under an old kaldero in our bodega. Needless to say, they multiplied exponentially. Body parts everywhere, i tell ya. Gangster

There really is no kill like overkill.

Noted. Will do this once I get my hands on another airsoft auto and a hicap mag. Domo
tsinelas nalang! it's super effective!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Rant: woke up at 230 am today to go to DFA early to have my passport renewed...Waited in line for 3 and a half hours only to have everything processed in 30 mins or less. I'm feeling REALLY sluggish and sleepy.

Rave: Got through it pretty quickly since I came in super early(4 am). I was one of the first 30 people who finished.(and managed to get to work on time) Yipee.
A government office that works fast? Meron palang ganun dito, pare. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(11-10-2009, 10:02 AM)Fox Wrote: A government office that works fast? Meron palang ganun dito, pare. LOL

Only if you come at 4 AM.
pepet. I installed bitmeter and a couple of add-ons for firefox, and now the PC keeps crashing or it won't shut down.
Then this wuauclt.exe suddenly appeared. The PC needs to be updated too.
Putanginang car alarm yan ayan nanaman. Alam kong ang unit namin nasa loob ng parking complex ng condo building. Alam ko rin na makakarinig ako ng car alarm paminsan minsan. Di parin dahilan yun para araw araw mong gawing alarm clock yang bwiset na busina ng sasakyan mo! Ganda ng timing eh. Kung kelan patulog pa lang yung tao tsaka ka nagpapainit ng busina ng lintek mong innova.

May araw ka din.
AAAaAAA hindi ko magawa yung trabaho ko. im the motherfuckin' database person for cryin' out loud. if i don't have my net connection WTH am i supposed to do? send everything through snail-mail?

the I.T. guy is a retard too, IT DOES NOT HELP AT ALL.
outlook express hates me

D:
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Summon zombie to eat the IT? <:3

RANT: Friggin' ass security cam right on top of me. wat. All the other workers here are breaking the rules by playing games on facebook, and the higher ups of this God forsaken company are more concerned about me drawing trying to draw stuff for RR.

[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
One of those days when you feel that the overlords are going all out in finding a hole to bury you in eh?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Stay strong, my friend. Konti na lang. *pat*
Rant:

ARGHARGHBLARGFUCKARGH I'm having quite a bad day.

The LRT, as always, is filled with people. Some are just plain deaf (no, I don't have a weak voice compared before), which will give you problems if you need to get off AT ONCE before the rest of the zerglings outside swarm through the gates.

Ended up in a group full of shitbags in one of my academic subjects. These sentient methane containers don't actually help or at least try at all; a complete burden, which gives me the pleasure of not putting them in the list at all once I'm done with my fucking paperwork.

My connection. My fucking connection is fuckingly annoying.

I got my ass handed in MGO because of the super lag. Not because of player skill.

I need a fucking flypaper, or a mousetrap, or else I'm going to need to use my airsoft gun and blow it to bits. I'll fucking avenge my pizza.
(11-13-2009, 11:16 PM)Goat Wrote: Rant:

I need a fucking flypaper, or a mousetrap, or else I'm going to need to use my airsoft gun and blow it to bits. I'll fucking avenge my pizza.

Marami pa akong 2x2 photos dito. Bigyan kita. Tignan natin kung hindi mawala yang lintek na yan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIX!!!
'Signatures are overrated.'
Happy birthday, Boss!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,531 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy