Current time: 05-21-2024, 01:05 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
north extension project or so they say. I dont give a shit abt it. C'mon, they're just making a fucking walkway to monumento station that's barely obstructing any train operation. fuck.

@Fox, i know the mrt has its own share of hiccups, but dude, like 3 fuck ups in a WEEk?( the lrt)

bdw, the lrt de-motivator was my very first creation.
Ouch, compared to me, looks like you've had it way worse.

Oh, and to all the guys who're down with whatever sickness you have, hope you get better soon.

RAVE - finally got my PSP back! Now lemme at those ACs in the arena.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I'm reduced to eating asian instead of fast food-Vomit because it's cheaper. Nearly replied this to the "what are you working on" thread
PUTANGINA LANG TALAGA. KUNG BIBIGYAN MO AKO NG PROBLEMA NA DAPAT KONG AYUSIN, SANA HINDI KUNG KELAN MAGOOFFLINE NAKO. PUNYETA KASI, KITANG-KITA NAMAN SA TIMESTAMP NG EMAIL NA BINIGAY SAYO NA 4 PM MO NATANGGAP YUNG REPORT NUNG PROBLEMA, PERO IBIBIGAY MO SAKIN NG 5:30?! EH ALAM KO NAMANG HINDI MO MAINVESTIGATE YUNG PROBLEMA KASI BUSY KA NA SA IBANG PROJECT.

FUCKING INCONSIDERATE! HINDI AKO ASO NA PWEDE NIYONG TAWAGIN KAHIT KELAN! DI AKO BINABAYARAN PARA DUN! PUNYETA!
Ouch man, hope it works out whatever it is. I hate getting last-minute shit too just before wrapping things up.
Ouch. Ramdam ko yung galit from here @_@

Rant: I was happily cleaning my sleeping area/laptop spot. Tapos yung below the bed naman. Eh may nakita akong IPIS as I was moving the bed. Dalawa. Tatlo. Then I checked the side of the bed.

PUTANGINANG MAY ISANG ANGKAN NG IPIS SA TAGILIRAN NG KAMA KO!?!?!?

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

....then I went SEED mode on them, grabbed an aerosol can of insect repeller, a lighter , then.. Flamethrower

Pirate
I used to do that to new-born kittens.
Ouch. Roaches were the limit for me, even in my youth.

You sick sick man! Chair LOL

Edit/Rave: I realized my Pyromaniac personality just now. Naglalaro pa rin ako ng lighter O__O
(11-05-2009, 10:19 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: ....then I went SEED mode on them, grabbed an aerosol can of insect repeller, a lighter , then.. Flamethrower

Rorschach!
@Shin
You need any more ideas about getting rid of pests and stuff using fire, incendiaries or explosives, you just come to me. You hear? Shades
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(11-06-2009, 12:56 AM)Grim Wrote:
(11-05-2009, 10:19 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: ....then I went SEED mode on them, grabbed an aerosol can of insect repeller, a lighter , then.. Flamethrower

Rorschach!

Uuuuy~ Gusto nya din mag-SEED Mode~ LOL

I used to get a sharp pair of shears and cut roaches in half.
Tapos pati antenna sabay sigaw ng 'MAG BAYAD KA NG CABLE MO!' *snip.
'Signatures are overrated.'
There was this one time that i unloaded a full hi-cap magazine (three hundred rounds) on a dozen roaches i found lurking under an old kaldero in our bodega. Needless to say, they multiplied exponentially. Body parts everywhere, i tell ya. Gangster

There really is no kill like overkill.
lol.. I don't do mass murder... me likes torture.. XD

I used to kick roaches.. yeah.. kick 'em... then chase it down... then kick it again... then kill it if it ain't fun anymore.. Jason

rave/rant: nobody... acoustic version... heard it in a shop at SM... then got the LSS... can't believe I got hooked to that song... I used to hate it because I hear it in every freakin' place I go...

btw.. in the youtube channel.. I'm AwieXD... thx...

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Rave: Ran the 5km category of the Pasig Marathon yesterday. Cleared in 42 minutes, despite me not getting any sleep the day before.

Rant: Body still hurts like hell and moves sluggishly today. No serious muscle pains though - just cramps and overall soreness brought on by exhaustion.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Rant: Wasn't able to participate in said marathon... :c

Rave: Got to meet up with fellow RR members at the cosplay con. :3

Rant: Pare, andun sha sa cosplay con, pare! Ang haba pa ng buhok, pare! sayang may iba shang kasamang mga pare kaya di ko nahawakan buhok nya, pare.

pare! Facepalm
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,555 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy