Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:38 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
http://www.cracked.com/article_17369_22-...r-job.html

Relevant to your interests I presume? Tongue

Anyway, I think its important that you're happy with your decision more than anything else though.
Hahahah Fox. I love your post. It's ooooooozing with satisfaction! LOL
(05-19-2009, 12:19 PM)Fox Wrote: Hot damn, today's events were just totally epic. If a disgruntled worker handing in his walking papers is a small dent in the workforce, then eight disgruntled veteran agents handing in their papers within a span of two hours could very well be management's worst nightmare...

The look on the faces of our new supervisors as we all announced our intentions earlier this shift was just priceless. I can still picture the pathetic visage on my new boss's face as he stared at the four papers in front of him and his words - "Sonuvabitch, who the hell placed you guys on my team!?"

Oh man, i never knew resignation could be this refreshing. Everyone should try it at least once. Big grin

And so begins the final countdown. Twenty-nine more days til freedom!!!

Don't worry guys, with me returning back to my previous role as a professional couch potato, you'll be seeing me around much more. Tongue
LOL
Betty White knows how you feel to your supervisors
[Image: bettywhite.jpg]
Anyway, see ya later!
[Image: nines.jpg]
<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/g4Q9gYGHDY35ZA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="375" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

This title might revive my ps3 LOL

*I know there is the Jap version but heck with all the customizations
present in the game, i won't even consider buying one (but getting it for free would be different story) Chair

RANT: SWINE FLUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! *cough cough*
Ninja Ninja 
Oh man musta na diyan Cabs? Balita ko marami nang cases diyan sa Osaka side ah.
Jay, that shit looks EPIC.
Fox good luck you can do it!!!!!

the devote shine in the eyes of the Emperor!

rant old computer is old! windows just chrashed on us so now we are using ubuntu ... well until I get to borrow an xp cd from this sunday from a friend of mine XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(05-21-2009, 08:04 PM)clonezero Wrote: Fox good luck you can do it!!!!!

the devote shine in the eyes of the Emperor!

rant old computer is old! windows just chrashed on us so now we are using ubuntu ... well until I get to borrow an xp cd from this sunday from a friend of mine XD

Then you must try to upgrade your system if possible, for idleness is heresy and by doing this, we might be able to engage combat together with our battle brothers and serve the under the Emperor's will in absolute truth!
(05-17-2009, 10:45 PM)Grim Wrote: At least may modem. Tongue Win one battle, lose the other.
haha may modem wala naman malaro.

(05-17-2009, 02:46 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Yeah i'm gonna to lure those ugly........
Lure fail. Brzydki kids prefer the Wii.
To Fox:
Depende sa Ina... But well...
Moms Rock.

And welcome to the club. We've been waiting for you.
'Signatures are overrated.'
what he said.

hah edited for your satisfaction.
I already said that.
'Signatures are overrated.'
rant: 3 days left till the end of my life!!!!
rant: my freaking pc at work DIED on me AFTER PISSING ME OFF EVERYDAY WITH RANDOM, UNTIMED, BROWSER FREEZES, SYSTEM CRASHES, RIDICULOUS RESTARTS, FREEZING DESKTOPS.

rave: yey its dead.
(05-22-2009, 11:40 AM)arch_angel Wrote: rant: my freaking pc at work DIED on me AFTER PISSING ME OFF EVERYDAY WITH RANDOM, UNTIMED, BROWSER FREEZES, SYSTEM CRASHES, RIDICULOUS RESTARTS, FREEZING DESKTOPS.

rave: yey its dead.

inb4riseofpczombies zomg Ninja

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,581 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy