Current time: 05-21-2024, 01:10 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
oh i went to shizen as well. The rider cosplayer is just messed up.

FF13 demo FTW!!!!
(04-27-2009, 04:48 PM)Nerese Wrote:
(04-27-2009, 04:42 PM)ex nihilo Wrote: I should really think of cosplaying at some point...might as well enjoy my remaining time in this country.

Reminds of a line I've read before:
'I want to do something before I enter the convent'

Don't think man. Act.
And where would you be going?

I know that line (from C. Crash - the Shiva cosplayer)...and I've decided to cosplay--as Pyramid Head. I've never seen anyone do it here yet...and I can't go for the Akantor till I save up. (wish I could do this one...gives me an excuse to "accidentally" bump into people.)

As for where I'm going...U.S. of A.
not that I want to...and yes, that Rider cosplayer was indeed messed up. I'll never look at her the same way again~ Argh
At least some of the other cosplayers made up for it...other than that Nurse. Argh
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
KETCHUP!

Rant:
Not allowed to read/buy it T___T

Rave:
8 more hours till Black and White 2 is done downloading.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
For some reason or the other, i've been feeling kinda evil lately...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
evil how?
Making trouble for other people, hanging up or talking back to customers on the phone, voicing out snippy remarks that i normally would hold back, mouthing off to some of the higher people at work, flipping the finger to a jeepney driver who passed me by even though his junkheap was half-full...

Basically, i've been doing stuff that normal well-behaved guys wouldn't do. Either i'm being possesed by some vengeful soul or i'm just really PO'ed at the world right now.

Or for the past couple of days at least.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
haha, i've had those spells before too. dunno, but it feels good to do stuff like those when in ur an evil mood like that.
I hope it's just temporary but the call of the dark side is just so strong...

If it ever gets to the point where i just snap and start hitting someone, then i'll know that i'm pretty far gone at that point.

Although if its one of those bastards with whom i've had a few words with before, i know that'll feel really good. Bahala na kung ma-terminate...
yesss...use your hatred...Tongue
O_O

what the hell
go to hell ATDSUTM
*Reading*

I fancy how this page looks like a manga script.
Rant:
Fuck. I forgot to enroll myself when I am actually already pre-enrolled (I thought I haven't pre-enrolled, fuck me), it's already April 30 and I was supposed to pre-enroll at March 20. Now I'm not gonna be that free when it comes to all the schedule which I signed for. I've always enjoyed staying at CSB's SDA building, I can only hope that I wouldn't get stuck on the main building.

Baka may penalty pa. D:
you all can go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dine.........
(04-30-2009, 09:49 AM)atdsutm Wrote: you all can go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dine.........

*Burp*
'Signatures are overrated.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,555 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy