Current time: 05-21-2024, 01:07 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Belated happy birthday 'Jin.

Rave: Just finished watching Gundam 00 Season 2. w/e, I just found the chance to watch it all today. Epic. The final episode was more of a Mellow though. And I saw someone in the Federation (presscon?), that looked like Anew. o.O

Movie in 2010 it says. That's a long while.
That and Gundam Unicorn is getting animated! This is unlike my previous Gundam related post which turned out to be a PS3 game, this one is the real deal.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/200...-announced
Rave:
I've been getting awesome dreams in my sleep. Mostly adventurous. No wet dreams as of now though.

Rant:
For some reason it's difficult to find good PSP games.
(04-23-2009, 07:09 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: That and Gundam Unicorn is getting animated! This is unlike my previous Gundam related post which turned out to be a PS3 game, this one is the real deal.

Hooah! Rock on

Rave: Office is normalizing skeds - I will now work Monday to Friday...

Rant: ...7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Belated happy birthday to the people who celebrated them these past couple of weeks.

Rant - Goodbye to my long-awaited vacation. Been on leave for the past seven days and i'm due back in the city tomorrow. Today and tomorrow's technically my off days, which means i'm due to report back to work on Saturday evening.

Goodbye to the past seven days of bliss.

Goodbye to the past seven days of worry-less ignorance

Goodbye to the past seven days when the most important question when i get up in the morning is "What the hell am i gonna do today?"

Goodbye to the past seven days where i didn't need to worry about what to wear to work.

Goodbye to the past seven days that i didn't hafta think about pleasing stupid callers who didn't even bother to read the user agreement on the first page.

Goodbye to the past seven days when i could care less as to what was happening outside my bedroom window

Goodbye to the past seven days where i reverted back to my beloved schedule of eat, watch, play, eat, sleep, watch, play, rinse, repeat, etc, etc.

Goodbye to the past seven days that unfortunately went by all too quickly.

Goodbye...

I really want to cry right now...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
WElcome back fox! it's been a while.

I can perfectly understand you man. andrew and I had a vacation in cavite with tikyo(our cousin) in cavite during holy week(april 4 to 12) doing nothing but what you said above, plus trash talking, talking about girls, games, current events, how the Philippines sucks, how Richard Gutierrez TOTALLY FAILS IN ACTING, and shoot stuff with our g36 FOR 9 DAYS with no parents and no errands/supervision/limits.
we met nix too. Tongue

andrew said something that i kinda agreed on (which only happens like, 1 in a million times) that he wished you had a reset button to make everything go back to the start of ur vacation, only with ur memories intact. Smile
(04-23-2009, 07:09 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: That and Gundam Unicorn is getting animated! This is unlike my previous Gundam related post which turned out to be a PS3 game, this one is the real deal.

Nice, finally another UC gundam
[Image: nines.jpg]
(04-23-2009, 11:26 AM)Fox Wrote: Belated happy birthday to the people who celebrated them these past couple of weeks.

Rant - Goodbye to my long-awaited vacation. Been on leave for the past seven days and i'm due back in the city tomorrow. Today and tomorrow's technically my off days, which means i'm due to report back to work on Saturday evening.

Goodbye to the past seven days of bliss.

Goodbye to the past seven days of worry-less ignorance

Goodbye to the past seven days when the most important question when i get up in the morning is "What the hell am i gonna do today?"

Goodbye to the past seven days where i didn't need to worry about what to wear to work.

Goodbye to the past seven days that i didn't hafta think about pleasing stupid callers who didn't even bother to read the user agreement on the first page.

Goodbye to the past seven days when i could care less as to what was happening outside my bedroom window

Goodbye to the past seven days where i reverted back to my beloved schedule of eat, watch, play, eat, sleep, watch, play, rinse, repeat, etc, etc.

Goodbye to the past seven days that unfortunately went by all too quickly.

Goodbye...

I really want to cry right now...

Welcome back to reality Fox.

Take it like a man!Pirate
Yey, new drumsticks again LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I have a love/hate relationship with my PSP. Everything's great except the controls. The geddamn analog stick connector, that little piece of rubber seems to be the only offending thing for the PSP, and no matter ho hard I try to fix it, it always goes bork after a while.
(04-25-2009, 08:05 AM)HayWire Wrote: Yey, new drumsticks again LOL

And when they break, new chew toys for my pets Clapping
Just got home from my first Muay training session. Tired as hell - but I like it.
Got back from drum lessons, art class and Shinzen Orchestra Argh

Rave:
Got a new pillow...Edo-kun and Roy are in it Ninja

Rave:
Got 4 new pins

Rant:
Can't find a use for one of them coz it's a yuri pin...o_O

Rave:
4 new posters

Rant:
The only Ouran poster there didn't have the entire host club in it.

Special Edition Original Gold Yu Gi Oh card collection album with 6 booster packs and 6 rare/limited edition cards already inside...

Rant:
3,500php. Can't afford Tears

Not bad tho...considering that a few years ago something like that would cost like 7,000php or more...

Rant:
Either way, I can't afford and my parents won't buy it
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
My...Shizen Orchestra was a NIGHTMARE~

Rave: That was the best 6+ hours of my week... (and the 3rd event I've been to these past 2 months)
Rant: The ONLY Rider cosplayer I saw was a MAN...who had cleavage. Blink Can't blame him for looking so much like a girl, with those smooth legs and all... Blink Blink

Rave: Seeing Maid *****'s face when I gave her a gift was altogether priceless... (I was aware of her impending b-day...I asked)
Rant:...'cept it took 3 HOURS of my time to find her. My legs still hurt from that...not to mention that my friend now has this little piece of blackmail/bliss hanging over my head.

I should really think of cosplaying at some point...might as well enjoy my remaining time in this country.
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
(04-27-2009, 04:42 PM)ex nihilo Wrote: I should really think of cosplaying at some point...might as well enjoy my remaining time in this country.

Reminds of a line I've read before:
'I want to do something before I enter the convent'

Don't think man. Act.
And where would you be going?
'Signatures are overrated.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,555 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy