Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:35 PM
Make an AC for another raven
Ey, umm can anyone give me an AC design, 'cauz I have my problems with my AC Raider, well the setup is like to AC Zorro ArghIn the VR arena) but is overweight, but its ok unlike on AC Fracture, just only a middleweight bopedal AC. Unsure
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
tell me your favorite type of AC(lightweight, heavy, hover, etc.), your favorite types of weapons, and your two favorite colors. I'll make one for you.

EDIT:your fighting style too!
ಠ_ಠ
Well I got my heavyweight, and my middleweight is somewhat complete, bago pa me punta Saudi, oh yeah, a Middleweight type is, and I need or a Quad-Legged, pwede some mirage type AC.

We must hurry
Jeez dude, pick one why don't you.
Ah, let's just give him a HW AC. He is Jack-O anyway, so he deserves to get a HW AC.
Ey, I like Jack- O's AC, but its rating is A only, so I just made up AC Suneye, oh yeah, I have an idea, how 'bout an Quad AC(pwede lang parang doon sa intro sa LR) well its just an heavyweight Quad AC, with an Hanger unit(HP or Peryton ok) also with an LGL and a Ladon(2) the arms is up to you, hehe.

We must hurry
k, gimme till tomorrow to get it finished, cause I've only done practice tests so far.
ಠ_ಠ
ei luffy can i requst too tank leg ac
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
Hey, you want a tank legged AC, I got one' but I forgot the whole setup, just have a Geryon3, a Chaingun, Bazooka and a Shotgun, with 2 Roc4 on the hanger.

We must hurry
I'm sorry for asking, but can someone else do those two requests? It's gonna take a while to buy a new copy of LR, especially after spending money on a DS, Mario Kart, and Pokemon Diamond.

seems like I gave up my duty as a Raven. Sad
ಠ_ಠ
<!--QuoteBegin-strawhat_luffy+May 12, 2007 12:59 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (strawhat_luffy @ May 12, 2007 12:59 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> seems like I gave up my duty as a Raven. Sad [/quote:f627ed61b4]
Nah man, AC just gets real old real quick when you play it alone for most of the time. I should know, I posted here before that I'd make one for Mr. Hellraiser.
Haha. Yeah. And the forums should be already dead if we don't know each other.

But it looks like eto na ang tambayan natin, kaya indi mamamatay ang RR. Tongue
Right about that one...
I have an AC for The LeperDude, but I think I'll just show it to him next Saturday...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Haha. Ang cute ng itsura ng robot ni Leperdude. So I decided to make one for him too. Big grin

Quote:<span style='font-family:geneva'>Furry

BEETLE
99UL
AG
FA
GULL
F73H
LOTUS
ANANDA
RM
75MT
RL
GAST

Parts (Camouflaged in General)
Base (120, 85, 145)
Aid (110, 70, 75)
Optional Color (125, 100, 65)
Detail (190, 50, 60)
Joint (85, 80, 70)

Weapons: GREEN</span>

He seems to use RL a lot. So I placed one lol.
Quote:I'm sorry for asking, but can someone else do those two requests? It's gonna take a while to buy a new copy of LR, especially after spending money on a DS, Mario Kart, and Pokemon Diamond.

Kaya pala, nagtataka me, bakit wala pa yung Quad AC ko eh, well its ok, pero di me pwede kasi di me makalaro ng ACLR. LOL

We must hurry

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Raven : Transformers Invasion Int3ll3r1337 8 11,069 05-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Int3ll3r1337
  Last Raven: Zefyr's Garage Zefyr 3 7,162 09-11-2009, 11:59 PM
Last Post: NiX
  Last Raven: Seraph Serene 7 10,051 09-12-2006, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Serene