The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Make an AC for another raven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So yeah, in this thread we post ACs that you think that other people can do their best in from what you know about them. Take into account their fighting style, what their good at and what they're not so good at, and build an AC accordingly. You don't have to do know them completely, just make something that you think they'll be good with.

I'll start off with something for Beastkiller.

Apocalypto (Yeah, I just watched the movie, and its kinnda like a sister to his Apocalypse AC)

Head: CR-H05XS-EYE3
Core: CR-C83UA hanger
Arms: CR-A98A2
Legs: CR-LT81A2
Booster: built in
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: HIJIRI DECOY DISPENSER
Extension: JIREN ENERGY PACK
Back Unit R: CR-WBW98LX LASER CANNON
Back Unit L: CR-WBW98LX LASER CANNON
Arm Unit R: CR-WR73RS SNIPER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: WH08RS-FENRIR EN SNIPER RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN

Tunes prolly all would go to EN defense.

O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, KISSYOH, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, GOLGI,

Yeah, so I noticed Beastkiller's style is to focus more on keeping the opponent dead centered on his lockbox while taking punishment in the process. His goal is pretty much to out damage opponents with his weapons, while taking minimal damage trough the use of his armor, explaining his liking of the LX cannon and tanks in general. However, it becomes hard for him to hit opponents at ranges beyond 150m, so I decided to go with a sniper set using the RS and FENRIR for his arm weapons, allowing him to engage targets at long range with relative ease.

With this AC though, one needs to back up more often while using the LX to punish opponents who come close. At long range, targets can be picked off with the RS and FENRIR with relative ease. The AC also excels in tank-on-tank (haha! Battle City!) combat, as the FENRIR gives it a deadly edge against other tank opponents. The JIREN allows for sustained firing of the LX. I didn't put an OB core because he doesn't really use OB so I stuck with the UA instead. The HIJIRI is spamable and should be used frequently to make the AC missile-proof. Handguns are a last resort weapon, and are merely there for the sake of having something to fight with after all the weapons are out.

There are still issues with EN defense, and a fast, nimble opponent can still run circles arround the AC however. The only way to prevent this is through the use of preventive measures by making sure that your opponent does not get close at all and making sure that they stay in wide open spaces. Take advantage og your AP lead and let them come to you, preferably on terain where you have the advantage on.

So yeah, thats pretty much an example of what I'm talking about in this thread. Big grin
Hey, what an nice topic. Big grin

Quote:ACLR: Zigg, Kaidos

Armoring Parts:
S2
ATLAS
LORIS
DINGO2

Internal Parts:
VULTURE2
MIROKU
LOTUS
ANANDA

Attacking Parts:
RM3
RA
NYMPHE
PIXIE3
LB4
FINGER <--------- Hanger

Optional Parts:
AMINO, ES, EC, KISSYOH, LA, 9L+, MARISHI

Paintjob:
60) Shadow Panzer
Base (0, 5, 10)
Aid (35, 35, 50)
Optional (15, 15, 30)
Detail (200)
Joint (100, 135, 150)
Weapons: Black

Ok, 'had to quote the AC to avoid confusion. LOL An AC dedicated to Zigg. The AC's using ATLAS 'cause I think he likes using it with the LB4. 'Had to put the NYMPHE + RM3 combination so that whenever he activates OB and then rushes, he could use the NYMPHE with the support of the RM3 to kick a bunch of metal asses and then blade the enemy with the LB4, lol I think it's his favorite weapon. Long range jousting for his win, lol.

Edit:
Oh yeah, I forgot about the internal parts. Instead of using the GULL booster for the AC's jousting methods, I had to change it into VULTURE2 for reduced heat. I think Zigg hates the heat a lot. Just based on my observation though, lmao.
that was a nic topic bt i dnt memoized all the parts and the ac of other ravens here ill post one here after im finished researching the others
Something TS, being my longest opponent ever, would be best in.

EYE3
U2
A72F
LF71
F73H
GULL
LOTUS
ANANDA
-
RM3
KARURA
GL
RS
HP
69H
69H

Designed to be the most versatile AC ever, this quad has MANY different weapon configurations for offensive and defensive applications depending on the opponent's design. Fast and well armored for its weight, it has very good stability, turn-rate, and cooling.

Anti-light/middle weight AC: GL, RS, HP, 69H x2

Pretty straight foward, the RS and the GL are both very accurate, direct-fire weapons at stand-off ranges, while the speed of the AC (running just above 400 Kph) should keep opponents within the effective range of the weapons.

Anti-heavy/armor/tank AC: RM3, KARURA, RS, HP, 69H x2

Sometimes the GL does not cut it against heavies, so missiles should do the trick. The RM3 + KARURA I would say is the most damaging missile system in the game if used properly (ala shotgun). After emptying your missile salvos, use the RS to pick off opponents as a finisher from a safe distance. If its still not enough, use your amazing speed and dual 69Hs.

Anti-ultralight/flyer AC: RS, HP, 69H x2

Match, or even exced your opponent's boosting speed with this ultra fast configuration.

Multi-role: GL, KARURA, 69Hx2

Short: Dual 69H (150m or less)
Middle: KARURA (150-200m)
Long: GL (200-250m)

High-risk/return: RM3, KARURA, GL

Low ammo count and difficult to use. However, the weapons are probably the highest damaging for their range relative to their accuracy and damage rate of other weapons in their class. Even if just 1 salvo hits, the weapon configuration can easily sway the battle in favor of the pilot of this AC.

Weaknesses: No truly effective missile defense, and relatively below average radar.
hmm... interesting Ninja

=^.^=
Lord_Leperman Wrote:So yeah, in this thread we post ACs that you think that other people can do their best in from what you know about them. Take into account their fighting style, what their good at and what they're not so good at, and build an AC accordingly. You don't have to do know them completely, just make something that you think they'll be good with.

I'll start off with something for Beastkiller.

Apocalypto (Yeah, I just watched the movie, and its kinnda like a sister to his Apocalypse AC)

Head: CR-H05XS-EYE3
Core: CR-C83UA hanger
Arms: CR-A98A2
Legs: CR-LT81A2
Booster: built in
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: HIJIRI DECOY DISPENSER
Extension: JIREN ENERGY PACK
Back Unit R: CR-WBW98LX LASER CANNON
Back Unit L: CR-WBW98LX LASER CANNON
Arm Unit R: CR-WR73RS SNIPER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: WH08RS-FENRIR EN SNIPER RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN

Tunes prolly all would go to EN defense.

O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, KISSYOH, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, GOLGI,

Yeah, so I noticed Beastkiller's style is to focus more on keeping the opponent dead centered on his lockbox while taking punishment in the process. His goal is pretty much to out damage opponents with his weapons, while taking minimal damage trough the use of his armor, explaining his liking of the LX cannon and tanks in general. However, it becomes hard for him to hit opponents at ranges beyond 150m, so I decided to go with a sniper set using the RS and FENRIR for his arm weapons, allowing him to engage targets at long range with relative ease.

With this AC though, one needs to back up more often while using the LX to punish opponents who come close. At long range, targets can be picked off with the RS and FENRIR with relative ease. The AC also excels in tank-on-tank (haha! Battle City!) combat, as the FENRIR gives it a deadly edge against other tank opponents. The JIREN allows for sustained firing of the LX. I didn't put an OB core because he doesn't really use OB so I stuck with the UA instead. The HIJIRI is spamable and should be used frequently to make the AC missile-proof. Handguns are a last resort weapon, and are merely there for the sake of having something to fight with after all the weapons are out.

There are still issues with EN defense, and a fast, nimble opponent can still run circles arround the AC however. The only way to prevent this is through the use of preventive measures by making sure that your opponent does not get close at all and making sure that they stay in wide open spaces. Take advantage og your AP lead and let them come to you, preferably on terain where you have the advantage on.

So yeah, thats pretty much an example of what I'm talking about in this thread. Big grin
uh oh? FENRIR
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Something TS, being my longest opponent ever, would be best in.

EYE3
U2
A72F
LF71
F73H
GULL
LOTUS
ANANDA
-
RM3
KARURA
GL
RS
HP
69H
69H

Designed to be the most versatile AC ever, this quad has MANY different weapon configurations for offensive and defensive applications depending on the opponent's design. Fast and well armored for its weight, it has very good stability, turn-rate, and cooling.

Pretty straight foward, the RS and the GL are both very accurate, direct-fire weapons at stand-off ranges, while the speed of the AC (running just above 400 Kph) should keep opponents within the effective range of the weapons.

Sometimes the GL does not cut it against heavies, so missiles should do the trick. The RM3 + KARURA I would say is the most damaging missile system in the game if used properly (ala shotgun). After emptying your missile salvos, use the RS to pick off opponents as a finisher from a safe distance. If its still not enough, use your amazing speed and dual 69Hs.

Match, or even exced your opponent's boosting speed with this ultra fast configuration.

Low ammo count and difficult to use. However, the weapons are probably the highest damaging for their range relative to their accuracy and damage rate of other weapons in their class. Even if just 1 salvo hits, the weapon configuration can easily sway the battle in favor of the pilot of this AC.

Weaknesses: No truly effective missile defense, and relatively below average radar.

Tried the AC out.

Wicked, Leper. Very wicked. Worship

Admittedly, though, the weapon juggling feature's tricky to pull off, an I don't recommend this to guys unused to handling three guns at any given time.

Still learning how to use it - expect me to compete with this rig in the newxt few bouts Salute
No love for me? Tongue
Hmm... sige Nix, I'll make you one.
In before Grimlok! Tongue

For Nix

QUEEN (for looks, can easily be changed to other better heads)
U2
MACAQUE
COUGAR2
VULTURE2
VOLUTE
G91
ANANDA
-
RM3
MV2
HARPY2
93RL
GRIFON
-
69H

(for an alternate build more faithful to the PACT version, drop the head from QUEEN to either EYE3 or 4 and change the RL to the RS and add a 69H underneath it)

Ditch either the MV2 or HARPY2 depending on your opponent (use the HARPY2 for slower designs, MV2s for more nimble designs). The design is fast and mobile, and incorporates some highly accurate weaponry.

Nix is very good at playing the range game, so this AC plays on his strengths by being fast and responsive to be able to keep up with the pilot's every move, while having weapons accurate enough to hit opponents at a relatively safe distance. He initialy enjoys a good long range game, chipping off an opponent's AP while eventualy taking advantage of added speed and mobility during the later stages of a fight, to close in for the kill.

Back weapons are designed to 'soften' a target or to distract them from the fairly destructive handmounts. The HARPYs together with relation missiles create a rather confusing atmosphere for a slow opponent that can be taken advantage of by the pilot to close-in, or can be used defensively while backpedaling. The MV2s do the same job, only more effective against faster opponents, and has a good close range performance thanks to the homing ability of the MV2 missiles.

The lethality of the design comes with its ability to switch from a defensive stance with the GRIFFON + RL to a highly offensive stance with the 69H + RL. Droping all other weapons besides the half empty 93RL and a full 69H gives it a speed boost reaching over 470KPH (IIRC). For a half-dead opponent (assuming backmounts and GRIFFON shots do land often enough), this can spell trouble as the highly accurate RL boosted by the 69H makes it an effective defensive and offensive weapon system, making it difficult for an opponent to catch-up for an AP lead, or maintain one for that in the event he has more AP.

Admitedly this is a very similar AC concept to his Osiris AC he used in PACT. Very similar... Too similar in fact that I'll make another one just in case.
Crap. Well man there you have it. Would be a waste for me to make another one, so... I won't. Tongue
No, go make one and post it! Big grin

The point of the thread is to get people's perceptions on other people's designs.
wow nice!!! thanks goatling... ahehe...

@ Leps... dude ahehe i liked the design for Beastkiller... ahehehe the dude is like Rocky Balboa... BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA...

i will see if i could fire up my ps2 to make one for some of you guys... hopefully it happens...
Twin-Skies Wrote:
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Something TS, being my longest opponent ever, would be best in.

EYE3
U2
A72F
LF71
F73H
GULL
LOTUS
ANANDA
-
RM3
KARURA
GL
RS
HP
69H
69H

Tried the AC out.

Wicked, Leper. Very wicked. Worship

Admittedly, though, the weapon juggling feature's tricky to pull off, an I don't recommend this to guys unused to handling three guns at any given time.

Still learning how to use it - expect me to compete with this rig in the newxt few bouts Salute
I fought it >_<

I only won coz he wasn't looking where he was going(he hit a wall)

aside from that I rarely practice against quads
Aww such a sweet leperman. Happy mwah!

[/gay]

But yeah that does look like something I'd use... I'd get a sideway lockbox though Tongue

Hey Grimmy, I wanna see what you think I'd use too!

edit - by the way, considering that you have time to design ACs for other people, does this mean na summer break na kayo? Waaah I want a break too. Hahah. Bye
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6