Current time: 05-13-2024, 01:06 PM
This is a human speaking, I swear upon it.
White_Rain reveals he is a human.
I keep forgetting to get back on this site. School's really making me forget a lot for the sake of doing what I need to do. Well, I'll be visiting all throughout the break.

Oh, by the way, finally got my PS2 and Armored Core 2 back! And I think I'm gonna be getting Armored Core 2: Another Age, 4, For Answer, and maybe 5. We'll see about me getting AC3, though. Here where I live, we have this AWESOME store called Bull Moose and I tend to find all sorts of cool stuff there that I'd like, such as pre-owned games in FANTASTIC condition, audio CDs, etc. etc. If I get AC5 and one of you guys that have a PS3 let me join you or something, I'll be surely having a LOT of fun playing music on my PS2 alongside the game on PS3.

On a different note entirely, is it possible for an American such as myself to participate in the PACT? I doubt it, but I just figured I'd ask before I go thinking about applying. (There may be age restrictions too, so I'll have to see...)

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is a human speaking, I swear upon it. - by White_Rain - 11-17-2013, 04:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile I am (might) be human. /Grim/ Nova Flare Q 1 3,921 02-01-2016, 10:07 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  I'm very much a human salmarino 9 9,965 07-17-2013, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Fox
  Human+ Converting to LYNX Laroux 26 28,321 07-16-2013, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Grim