The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: This is a human speaking, I swear upon it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello! I'm not a spambot, I can promise you that. I'm merely a human who wanted to join and see how many Ravens there are here.

With that out of the way, some fun facts:
I am an American. Yes, yes, the land of the arrogant a-holes. I try to set myself apart from them as best as I can.
I also found out about this site through Google searches, and the forums themselves I found from the base website Raven Republic.

You can also find me on the Armored Core Wiki on Wikia by the username "Thisarethehelldogspawn", if you wish. There, you can get a detailed look into my AC from the first generation of games.

There you have it!
Lord I think we went a weee bit overboard with the bot banning bit! LOL

This whole fiasco is your fault Fox! Stop scaring the new people with your Ban Hammer, cover the damn thing for crying out loud! Facepalm

Anyway welcome white rain! Hope to see you more in the other threads as well! Now the site is kinda inactive due to real life and what not but Verdict Day is getting released soon so there's that!
(09-18-2013, 04:32 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]Lord I think we went a weee bit overboard with the bot banning bit! LOL

This whole fiasco is your fault Fox! Stop scaring the new people with your Ban Hammer, cover the damn thing for crying out loud! Facepalm

Anyway welcome white rain! Hope to see you more in the other threads as well! Now the site is kinda inactive due to real life and what not but Verdict Day is getting released soon so there's that!
Think Fox needs a new title now that he's scaring newcomers like a drill sergeant does to wimpy recruits or Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino.
(No offense)

Thanks, clonezero. Good to see the community here is actually kinda welcoming. Salute
Anyway, well... I do have a heck of an accomplishment for myself.
Beating AC1's Nine Ball on the first attempt with a keyboard and a bad control setup for ePSXe.
And by "bad control setup", I mean that, considering the keyboard, I cannot strafe or aim the camera without completely stopping myself. Oh well, still beat the game without it. Was tough, but...
So yeah. Can't wait for Verdict Day! Once I get my PS3 repaired (it was one of the victims of the 4.40 bricking, though my PS3 fought for nearly two whole days) and I get Armored Core V, I'll surely get my hands on Verdict Day (if V is good enough to me). I'll be working on AC: PP on this laptop, but first to make my signature and do homework!
Also, as for Sirius140, I kinda agree on that. Oh, and no offense taken. Shades It's all cool.
@clonezero
Yeah, I have noticed that interesting predicament we're in LOL

Anyways, welcome White_Rain~!
[Image: 1366108640597_zps1feb15d7.gif]

BTW, it's a bit hard to read your posts since it's dark blue and the background is black/dark gray @__@
Ah. Apologies, does this fix it? Rofl

Also, BIG thanks for the welcoming. It really means a lot, considering some OTHER sites I've been to. I'm thinking about hopping onto the Garage chat or something. Anyone care to join me, help me get used to this site?LOL
As much as I'd like to join you there, I'm rather busy with classes today LOL (and tomorrow. OTL and the rest of the year until Christmas break OTL OTL)
Maybe if I get a free cut in class or something. IDK haha

Edit:
And yes. Thanks for the font color change LOL
Understood. My classes get kinda busy, too. I'd only be able to spend a few hours before having to get to homework (unless I somehow miraculously do all my homework before the school day ends - though with all my study halls on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, that doesn't seem so unrealistic...). So it's perfectly understood.
welcome to the boards \o/
(09-18-2013, 07:29 AM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]@clonezero
Yeah, I have noticed that interesting predicament we're in LOL

Anyways, welcome White_Rain~!
[Image: 1366108640597_zps1feb15d7.gif]

BTW, it's a bit hard to read your posts since it's dark blue and the background is black/dark gray @__@
Where do you keep finding these?
Welcome, Rain! (including White is a little too long now)

I was thinking of playing ACMoA a few days back, but suddenly lost track of it. I guess maybe some other time I can comment on one of your designs. Anyway, enjoy your stay.
(09-18-2013, 02:08 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, Rain! (including White is a little too long now)

I was thinking of playing ACMoA a few days back, but suddenly lost track of it. I guess maybe some other time I can comment on one of your designs. Anyway, enjoy your stay.

If you were so lazy to type his whole username and why comment on it and hide the damn thing to begin with!? Wasn't that more work!?
(09-18-2013, 02:22 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2013, 02:08 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, Rain! (including White is a little too long now)

If you were so lazy to type his whole username and why comment on it and hide the damn thing to begin with!? Wasn't that more work!?

That was a future investment so I wouldn't have to type it next time you sack of dung!
(09-18-2013, 01:23 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]*
[Image: 43196_zps429ff6e6.gif]
Fix'd

Hugelol, tumblr, facebook links, danbooru, various fandom sites etc.

When FB allowed uploading images in comments, the amount of reaction pics I had increased.

I don't find them on purpose most of the time though. LOL
(09-18-2013, 04:32 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]This whole fiasco is your fault Fox! Stop scaring the new people with your Ban Hammer, cover the damn thing for crying out loud! Facepalm

My reasons for maintaining eternal vigilance over this sacred realm is entirely justified. I have no regrets, i have no qualms.

CZ, i find your lack of faith and belief to be entirely disturbing.
Pages: 1 2 3