Current time: 05-04-2024, 03:44 PM
Warframe
Space Ninja F2P co-op game
rare dual sword for me =)
(04-15-2014, 12:06 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: rare dual sword for me =)

Not for free! LOL
Fuunyaah~
I guess it can't be help... One blowjob will do, but only one!
!@#$%^&*!
Stupid laptop overheated and auto-shutdown at wave 19 def just after I got a rare dual sword mod! GAAAAAAAAH

Talk about bad luck... Wave 30 on t1 def with mjting and rangulf (sorry, don't know your real names yet >,<), and of all times, the power went out! All those rare cores and whip stance... T_____T
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
It's Muscle Mark and Lord Rick respectively.

Anyways I don't know why but warframe keeps bugging out on me lately, can barely play.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(04-16-2014, 06:28 PM)clonezero Wrote: It's Muscle Mark and Lord Rick respectively.

Anyways I don't know why but warframe keeps bugging out on me lately, can barely play.

and this guy^ is Daddy Raffy
Omg the wait for U13 on PS4 is excruciating. All we do now a days is breaking clan records. Wave 97 on Nacisuss, Pluto and Wave 93 on ODD. Now there's nothing else to do -___-
New update, new weapon:

[Image: EH9Ib6Q.jpg]

Looks like an anti mob gun that can be anti grinner and corpus (when modded properly for each faction). A great weapon for when they show up in clusters and shielded by drones or when they are close to each other.
I really want to use the Amprex but Im not so cool with weapons that isnt accurate.. Ahahaha!
Fuunyaah~
You know, when I first looked at the Amprex I thought it was some sort of electrified chainsword.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Got 2 life strike one after another.. Oh RNG!

[Image: 250px-Life_strike.png]
Fuunyaah~
Made a specialized Latron Prime with Hush just for the event..
Fuunyaah~
Eh, just Penta em XD Have it bounce on railings and walls, or arc it over their heads before blowing em up, lol.
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
Or Loki your way through the mission...
Can someone leave the clan just for a day so I can get in and buy stuff I need like Team EN restore and HP restore. Especially the Nikana, I need that thing -___-