Current time: 04-26-2024, 07:02 PM
AC Terms
King na king talaga yun ah. Weak ampuchit.

Kawaii-Sawa = CR-WR98L = Cute Laser Bolts, Cute Explosion, Cute Damage, Accuracy is monstrous.

I'm a King-side Rook.
I prefer hard hitting weapons and defensive layouts over rapid fire weapons and very light designs.
I may blade, but only if I'm really out of ammo and if I have a blade.
'Signatures are overrated.'
????????d ko po magets..............
let me try.....

it's based on NFS Carbon though.....

Tier 1: Low damage and heat
Tier 2: Mid damage and heat
Tier 3 High damage and heat

Muscle: High AP, slow though(ex. tanks, heavyweight bipeds)
Exotics: Balanced AP, good mobility(ex. middleweights)
Tuners: Low AP: high mobility(ex. lightweights, hovers)
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
Halimbawa ng king
NiX Wrote:AC Name: Loophole
[Image: dscn0971sk0.jpg]
Not necessarily weak.
That is what a king should be JE...

And as for weak, I was talking about this:
J.E_Magog Wrote:How about the king being a Non OB tank. Only armed with blades. A sitting duck. just kidding.
Some terms coined just after the 4th Anniversary meet.

Apocalypse-class - heavyweight ACs loaded with enough firepower that enables them to do a 21-gun salute all by themselves. May come in biped, RJ, quad and tank flavors. Named after Beastkiller's signature unit, Apocalypse.

Obsidian-class - tank-type ACs with a focus on rock-hard defenses. Typical shell defense is usually around 2800+ or upwards, enough to shrug off multiple hits even from large missiles. Named after Serene's uber-kunat tank, ObsidianRock.

Gandamn-type - bipeds that have a shield strapped on the left arm and a hangered blade under the shield. A play on the name of the ubiquitous mobile unit from the Gundam metaverse.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Talking about some stale cereal.
Nix to LepermanL: "Ano nga ba english ng makunat?"
Serene: "Obsidian Rock."
Archangel-class: RL-toting all-arounder middleweight bipedal ACs
The Jager-class needs to be granted it's own entry! However, i shan't be the one to make it since i do not possess the words to create such grandiose drivel as befits its magnificence!

Any of you other effers wanna try instead? LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I'd define Jager-class as any close-range massively underweighed AC with a starting max dash speed of at least 490. Tongue
^ more like at least 480. Tongue

Depending on its configuration, my machine (that which, I assume, gave the Jager-class its name) can have a starting speed of as low as 480ish (if I use M2 instead of HP, namely) ^^

EDIT: How bout this?

Quote:Hunter-class / Pseudo!Jager-class - close combat type AC built for high mobility, but with higher defense and/or firepower making it slightly tougher, yet also slower than a true Jager-class.

Smile
I say 490.
Pandalliance, Bertex, and Kisaraffy ... currently trying to cook up names to bring more people down with me Domo
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(02-22-2012, 12:05 AM)NiX Wrote: Archangel-class: RL-toting all-arounder middleweight bipedal ACs

LOL. My AC has own class! LOL
I agree with NiX. 490kph minimum for Jager-class. There's already a name (that Serene or some other veteran member came up with) for speedsters that have top-speeds between 440-480, though i can't remember it at the moment.

Suggestion for another AC-class: Leper-class - hard-hitting lightweight or bipeds that pack a bazooka on the right arm and a handgun on the left arm.