Current time: 05-04-2024, 08:32 PM
Ranked Leaderboards
^lol, you jolted out on me last time when I using it. I remember you wouldn't let me eat dinner till you'd win >_<
sorry Sad(( goodgame naman XD wont happen again Tongue
No problem dear friend =)

Anyway guys, it seemed the ACV Admin rewarderd me the points I lost when Disocation and Denver disconnected during ranked. I reported them not expecting anything, when I got back online earlier, my points jumped from 1900 something to 2300 Ohmy
Admins? HIDE THE BOOBIES!!
Fuunyaah~
(07-19-2012, 08:11 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: No problem dear friend =)

Anyway guys, it seemed the ACV Admin rewarderd me the points I lost when Disocation and Denver disconnected during ranked. I reported them not expecting anything, when I got back online earlier, my points jumped from 1900 something to 2300 Ohmy

Admins? How do you contact them? Denver owes me lots of points as well.
hahahahaha lol damnit i only have around 1800 points only tae Smile)
(07-19-2012, 10:09 PM)NiX Wrote:
(07-19-2012, 08:11 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: No problem dear friend =)

Admins? How do you contact them? Denver owes me lots of points as well.

Thought you guys already know? Go to Leaderboards and look for your target then press R3 or L3 to report character. In this case, you should click on "violation of term" then state that he disconnected "deliberately" during ranked matches.

If you read the terms&agreement the 1st time you fired the game, you'd see that a player can be considered guilty when he/she deliberately disconnects during gameplay. Actually, distastefulness can be considered a valid issue too. I kinda spammed the report option for weeks now just to get their attention.

Oh, case you didn't know, after a ranked match is done and you're brought to the debriefing screen where you see how much points you lost or gain, you can actually press R3 or L3 to report that person immediately.

(07-19-2012, 09:02 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: Admins? HIDE THE BOOBIES!!

If someone reported that the emblem was offensive, the admins might react

You can not only report individuals, you can also report a whole team and accuse them of something

BTW, did you guys know that if you feel like someone copied your design, you can actually report that person?? lol, just sayin
Oh. Never tried. But thanks for the really useful info. I'd be much higher in the ranks right now if I knew. LOL
I just noticed the report button recently too (recently being just a few days before stopping for a while XD)

I logged back on a few days ago and my ranked hasn't moved, thought I would be somewhere near the 70s or 80s by now due to inactivity, derp. Also, my only ranked match of that day was against a newbie who couldn't find me, who was also sporting a Heavy. Felt a little bad piling him out of nowhere XD
This just in: Denver actually complimented me! what's more he didn't disconnect during our 2 ranked matches :o

He was like: " Aw Damn.. I get it,you're good... I'll stay away from now on. gg"

He left the room before I could reply. A shame he wouldn't play me in ranked anymore, those +50 points were really helpful, now I'm right below Nix's rank Big grin

Damn surprised to hear him on his not so rude,arrogant,egoistic side..Shocked even
It may just be some lip service, but hey, how the mighty(rude) have been humbled. Zoopdashoopwhoopwhoop.
Now that say's a lot I guess. My first match when I got back home and turned on ACV was against him, and not a minute in did he start raging about how I had no skill, I was shit on a stick, a noob, and that he could crush me in five seconds with his real mech.

Anyone else who has been popping up on the leader board that's interesting?
fought dissociation for the first time. he d/c'ed on me. failed to report him though.
^ Don't bother with Disso, he's a lost cause. I advise using something that kills him immediately like Legion Pulse or piles so he won't have any chance to escape
try making a video montage out of their rage quitting, nix has a vid recording device