Current time: 05-04-2024, 06:43 PM
Ranked Leaderboards
Didn't want this thread in the guest-readable forums.

But anyway, let's talk here about everything ranked leaderboard.

Been playing quite a bit recently, but I'm honestly not very good. But I just keep playing regardless.

Obviously, the most interesting guy on top of the hill is Yondaime with his seidenbaums on a variety of legs. Most of the others are ROF-enhancing Heavy RJs.

I've fought a lot of the top 10 guys, and the experience has been mixed. As with anywhere, there are classy guys and not so classy guys. I'd say the top 1 guy is of the latter. Not only does he use one of the most abusive designs in the game, he even disconnects when he's about to lose. Then there's this other guy, badit123, who likes to jump out of area when before he loses.

In case you didn't know, the leaderboard works by giving you more points for beating higher ranked guys and less points for beating guys of a similar rank. And the inverse goes for losing. But both of you lose points when one guy disconnects. And you lose minimal points if you go out of area.

A few of our guys like Zeph, Zefyr, and Blitzkey are also highly ranked, I think.

Anyway, rant/rave away!
You mean Fataldragon? Ive fought him on free battle and it was traumatic.. Those Zinnia's and a pulse machine gun ripped me to sheds.. not to mention I dont have anything to fight a HRJ which is always in your face.. Another is, I cant seem to out run him. You know how I play.. I did kill him once with my SBS ac doing "suicide glide boost and is heading towards you very fast" technique.
Fuunyaah~
DuoMaxell/Denver whatever his name is I destroyed him twice but right before he is about to lose, he puts on his mic and says stuff like "learn to fight" and some other stuff and d/c's. Fighting in an open area like Canyon against a dual gats and kurasawas, the only choice for a dual sniper lw like me is to keep distance.

A good opponent that I fought back to back is Fygar, the guy is a real challenge and hard to shake off because he's always coming at you no matter how fast you are. I had to keep dodging and pick my shots at every open opportunity since he usually attacks with pulse guns or shottys.

Fataldragon, I have yet to defeat him. Fought him about three times. He rips LW's like me in less than a minute.

I took out badit123 in a very close game, I can't recall what happened though.

I'm currently around the 60th spot, trying to get at least in the top 50.
^Ya, Fygar is a cool dude. I also enjoyed playing with Leviathan.

Tikki777 was cool too, until he just aborted in this one match with me, which makes you lose minimal points. Sad
I hate fighting in areas with tunnels / underground paths against tanks with pulse and play the waiting game....
I think badit123 was the guy that traumatized me in ranked battles
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

The only person I've really fought is Yondaime, and that's because he also happens to be on one of the mechaverse teams. I haven't bothered with the Ranked leaderboards because I've no interest in fighting nothing but cookie cutters. If I wanted to do that, I would just set up a free battle duel (which I rarely do anymore except for AC testing because of the aforementioned reason). Waiting on those patches and then its TANK TIME.

I uploaded our matches on my YT page and all I have to say is.... yeah, he's pretty damn boss. I've never met anyone able to crush Red Terror that easily with so many different designs.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FromCheng

The only thing i have to say about FatalDragon and people who use Putuo w/ Zinnias is that it is way overpowered. Even as a tank user, I can't escape once I get hit by the first few shots and by then its already too late. The things literally rip through tanks.
And now that we have several of the top 30 guys in our team, maybe they can share their secrets to success. Tongue
Played a few rounds with Duo Maxwell. Rank 6, I think? Anyway, he got mauled by my tank. But he aborted before I could kill him. Next round, we got matched up again, and I guess he remembered the tank, cuz he went with a higher-def counterbuild tank with flash rockets. Anyway, I was winning convincingly, until he aborted again right before the last shot hit him. =/

Went several rounds, too, against Nescient and Fatir/Big Boss. Classy guys. They were fun to play with. Smile
Is that DenverCitySkies? Played against him in battle royale and I have to say he has a tad bit of ego. Said he was the 8th ranked best player IN THA WORLD. I don't think he appreciated getting killed twice in a row because he left shortly thereafter. Not my fault he spawned by me twice Tongue

Nice to see other people know Nescient and Fatir. Always fun games with them.
^You should play ranked. You'll get far for sure.
Fatir seems like a good guy, played a few free battles with him way way back.
Fuunyaah~
Nescient? First time I fought him quite some time ago he was using a quad with a sniper cannon. Aborted/Went out of arena as soon as I managed to get a bead on him. More recently, I fought some of his newer builds, lost the first few, and we had nice conversations, but as soon as he started to lose with his quad he went out of area again. They may just like putting up nice fronts, or something. Dunno :/

Fought FatalDragon again a few days back, and the first time my mid-weight Plasma build got a steady bead on him, and he was in the red. Fought till the end and I won, after that though we got paired up a few more times and he adapted and I lost a few. According to him, he only flashes people who can out-damage him, which is basically what my plasma does. We had a few conversations. He's a pretty nice guy, he might've changed since a few months ago. He invited me to a Team Free-Battle, and his team-mates seemed pretty legit.

Speaking of his teammates, fought Dissocation, if I recall correctly, a few times in ranked. He always uses a tank, and basically if I don't get to pile him I'm dead. Nice guy, in my opinion.

Lastly, ah yes, DenverCitySkies and his 'Deathscythe'. Also fought him, not much to tell, dual zinnias and flash rockets. Soon as I pull out my sniper build and he's losing, he decides to trounce off the map. His AC doesn't deserve that name. At all. /rant XD

Only other good people I've fought in the top 10 are Yondaime, crazy CQC heavy sniper-dood, aaaand... Leviathan I think? Teammate of FatalDragon if I recall. I forget, but I think he's a nice guy, in Player Matches anyway, haha.
Oh, well people do funny things when virtual points are on the line. The same funny business happens on the merc leaderboards, and even conquest.

I think I've played Leviathan, too. I have a good opinion of him.

Lately, it's been getting harder to find matches. Sad
Ah, they be getting sucked in by thar Dragoon's Dugma or Diyablo's Tree. Probably. lol. Didn't try this morning, but when I went online at around 3:30 in the afternoon the only ones left were in Player Matches. Le sigh~