Current time: 05-04-2024, 03:50 PM
Ranked Leaderboards
I finally decided to go ranked. I wanna reach top 10 if possible but people rarely go ranked nowadays. But I did have a few good moments there

One time, Duo Maxwell pissed me off. Right when I was about to win he hid in the tunnels where he has the advantage. I refused to go in and am willing to wait 10 mins to win since I have a higher ap. The dude was provocking me on the mic then he finally decided to run abort. But not before he lashed out at me saying "what an idiot, a skilled player would try to lure the opponent out in the open. You're clearly not on my level"

Fortunately, we met again and this time, I didn't hold back. I beat him more than 5 times in a row and with that, I told him "I don't go for weak ass losers. You're clearly not on my level" and stopped.

Haaah,... That made my day =)
^Hahah Denvercityskies is the single biggest annoyance on Ranked. I'd give him a bit more respect if he was actually any good.
Lol you guys know iffsplay? hes also kinda legit and cool and does not dc when he is about to lose he is mga top 10 i can beat him alot though in ranked Smile)i also wanna try reaching top 10 or 20
iffsplay is Nescient, right? Ya, he's pretty cool.
Yep, he's pretty cool, he's one of the few who doesn't disconnect. And because he doesn't dc is the reason why I gained a few points =)
I'd like to do rank but I totally loose all logic and planning when fighting strangers due to me having a traumatizing experience in AC4A..lol

Besides, my AC is pretty much easy to counter nowadays with everyone racking up on TE defense..
Fuunyaah~
I'm using the same frame as your staple. I'd say it's actually quite effective =)
(07-17-2012, 10:21 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: I'd like to do rank but I totally loose all logic and planning when fighting strangers due to me having a traumatizing experience in AC4A..lol

Besides, my AC is pretty much easy to counter nowadays with everyone racking up on TE defense..

pro tip at ranked games or any online games: dont try to win, play for fun.
I used to go to Ranked to hunt down Cookie Cutters and test various designs. Now, little activity. Hard to test ACs when everyone is sitting there like trophies in a hall of fame. :[
PSN: Man_in_the_Armor, ManintheArmor, Reugenic (brother's profile)
Current AC Game: ACV
Deviantart: ManintheArmor (currently retired)
Furaffinity: Man_in_the_Armor (currently retired)
FurrytoFurry: ManintheArmor
Youtube: ManintheArmor

Note, not available on ACV during the afternoon or weekends. Usually.

Current Team: Traitor Legion 01, The Men in Armor

Father is always watching.
(07-17-2012, 11:40 PM)atdsutm Wrote:
(07-17-2012, 10:21 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: I'd like to do rank but I totally loose all logic and planning when fighting strangers due to me having a traumatizing experience in AC4A..lol

pro tip at ranked games or any online games: dont try to win, play for fun.

Its no fun when you die right about 10 seconds into the game.. Try and make that fun.. Oh! Almost forgot, isnt what you said what I always do?
Fuunyaah~
jeez i hate cookie cutters damn pulse machine guns..... they like have other guns but if they are about to die they just switch to PMG and thats it... -_-
(07-18-2012, 07:22 PM)Mazel2240 Wrote: jeez i hate cookie cutters damn pulse machine guns..... they like have other guns but if they are about to die they just switch to PMG and thats it... -_-

That totally sounds like my lolbuild lightweight AC.. xD

PMG's arent so bad but I sure wish gatling guns could atleast match up to PMG's and still not be so OP.. XD
Fuunyaah~
Pulse machine guns are not cookie cutter material, they're pretty easy to counter, just get TE defense of 800 and you'll be able to stand it.
This is actually the 1st time I've seen someone complain about PMGs being cheap
(07-18-2012, 08:45 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Pulse machine guns are not cookie cutter material, they're pretty easy to counter, just get TE defense of 800 and you'll be able to stand it.
This is actually the 1st time I've seen someone complain about PMGs being cheap

Nah, Ive been hearing that all the time.. Though personally, its simply annoying and the fact that you cant see a damn thing when someone's shooting it in your damn face.. and no, I'm not complaining.. xD
Fuunyaah~
im ok with it i can still kick butt Smile) i have counter builds anyway XD