Current time: 05-05-2024, 03:36 AM
Redirect ACV Patch/Support discussion
Attention all Ravens!
so.. ive been away from everything ACV related for a while now.
any news on that patch coming to the bamco version?
Nope. They're still completely mum about it.
Bad news guys. I just got contacted by Rich yesterday, still no word on the patches or even when we might get them.

Sad face.
^ not hoping anymore, honestly. People will eventually start leaving as soon as the anticipated games come out anyway..
Fuunyaah~
Welp... this is bad, well, at least I'm going to keep playing the game just for the sake of the fun, also people might go but people will come, I'm sure that new players are going to show up... slowly but yeah, we will have new faces over here, but I really don't want that RR dies... but if NB or Fritos dies... wohooo, that day party at my house, I'll send plane tickets to everyone!
[Image: nqnseb.jpg]
My vision is for the good of everyone. Mostly me
(05-10-2012, 06:28 AM)farmboy28 Wrote: Bad news guys. I just got contacted by Rich yesterday, still no word on the patches or even when we might get them.

Sad face.

Well, that's rich.

my offer still stands, I can get you rr peeps jp copies as long as there are enough takers.
(05-10-2012, 03:53 PM)Kranesh Wrote: Welp... this is bad, well, at least I'm going to keep playing the game just for the sake of the fun, also people might go but people will come, I'm sure that new players are going to show up... slowly but yeah, we will have new faces over here, but I really don't want that RR dies... but if NB or Fritos dies... wohooo, that day party at my house, I'll send plane tickets to everyone!

i know you like RR because of boobs Rofl
thats pretty sad.

while i dont regret giving FROM my money i wish they didnt pick a publisher who is known to drive its franchises into the ground (Ace combat/tekken/Soul calibur/ect)

I hope that the next AC games asian version will at least give you the option to have english text (like the demons souls games)
(05-10-2012, 06:28 AM)farmboy28 Wrote: Bad news guys. I just got contacted by Rich yesterday, still no word on the patches or even when we might get them.

Sad face.

Don't get sad. Get pissed.

Could somebody PLEASE find the home addresses of the pricks running Bamco? They've got a lot to answer for.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
@Twin-Skies

Check the credits under Extra on the lobby.. Big grin
Fuunyaah~
Agetec was such a waste. They did a good job with the older titles.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Nobody is still expressing interest on the jp copy.... Sad
^ I am considering to buy one by june if you're still there =)
Imma be here till december. LOL I'll only buy if there is an anough number of people(enough to make a two squad team) Tongue
(05-11-2012, 06:50 PM)Serene Wrote: Agetec was such a waste. They did a good job with the older titles.

they took longer in localizing, like almost 1 year after a JP release