Current time: 05-05-2024, 12:49 AM
Redirect ACV Patch/Support discussion
Attention all Ravens!
As I'm already here in Japan, I'm planning to get the jp copy around aug-sept if the patch does not ever materialize. any guys up for this?
(04-29-2012, 02:17 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Nomrah, this could explain the distinct lack of updates on ACV's status in the Bamco forums:

http://www.namcobandaigames.com/communit...f2c307cbad

Quote:I wish it worked that way. The main people in charge of the forum have left, and unfortunately the only person who kept the forum alive in his spare time was replaced, and his replacement have stopped coming to this forum. So us moderators are pretty much left to fend for ourselves now. We have some mods powers, but not admin powers so we can't create boards or new sub-forums. Hence why we joke around saying we've become the Janitors of the forum. All we pretty much do is just delete spam threads and make sure everyone behaves, which everyone does by themselves around here anyway.

Now I sincerely wish we could directly contact one of the company's execs - I have a feeling they're intentionally trying to avoid talking to their costumers.

Oh wow, yeah that's terribly disappointing news. I'm just curious as to what made them decide to activate the boss battles for the weekend, I'd really like to think that they showing interest and are preparing a patch...

What I'd really hate to think is that they just slapped in the boss battles for the weekend to avoid any "false advertising" claims, but that's a terrible thought.

I'm curious if this could go anywhere promising. http://www.namcobandaigames.com/communit...9d4fee214b
I'll prolly buy jp copy by the end of may if nothing happens by then
I might get the JP copy as well. I think I'm done with the Bamco Doomsday version.
but before we do that, we might as well do free battles with RJ, gatlings + Flash rockets to ruin every lobby and protest to namco.
What I did not say at the Bamco forums, but wish I could do:

Track down the home address of the luckless fuckwits who are in charge of the US updates, so I can personally kick down their door, and slap them silly with a US copy of ACV until they're comatose, or they give us the patch.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
I don't think that'll even work at this point. Over the past few years, it seems that Bamco's idea of service is sticking it's dick into the customers' wallets and fucking their finances to death. Glare

ACV will now the last game that i've bought that these morons localized.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
You know a company is bad about localization when people begin to discuss/argue if Bioware- destroyer of videogame franchises, could have done the job better.
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
Guess getting the plat for this game worked for me before any of this shit would surface. Was sort of expecting something like this to happen midway through, sadly. Sad

Transferring emblems will be a PITA now though, assuming we'll play ACV in the JP version.
GUNDAM NA LNG TYO!!!!!!!!!!!

NAPUPUNTA YUNG PERA BINAYARAN NATIN SA ACV SA MGA PATCH NG GUNDAM GAMES NILA
(04-30-2012, 08:08 PM)atdsutm Wrote: GUNDAM NA LNG TYO!!!!!!!!!!!

NAPUPUNTA YUNG PERA BINAYARAN NATIN SA ACV SA MGA PATCH NG GUNDAM GAMES NILA

Nuuuuuuu~ I wont be able to play with PLDT people! Sad
Fuunyaah~
im serious of getting the jp version. il get as much copies as i can for everyone, but i need guaranteed payments.
(04-30-2012, 11:04 PM)Mjting Wrote: im serious of getting the jp version. il get as much copies as i can for everyone, but i need guaranteed payments.

does hugs and kisses work?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(05-01-2012, 01:06 AM)clonezero Wrote:
(04-30-2012, 11:04 PM)Mjting Wrote: im serious of getting the jp version. il get as much copies as i can for everyone, but i need guaranteed payments.

O.

hhaahhaa. NO. Jason
(05-01-2012, 01:06 AM)clonezero Wrote:

Damn.

I was thinking of paying you with the severed heads of the dumbfucks responsible for us not getting the US patches for ACV Sad

It prolly won't get our game updated, but it will certainly make me feel a LOT better.

Not to mention Bamco will take us seriously the next time somebody says "Heads will roll!"
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]