Current time: 05-04-2024, 11:13 PM
Weapon Trading Room
That sounds much faster than what i've been doing. Been fighting against an Order AC named Fugen, who's really weak against KE ammo. Just a couple of well-placed shotgun blasts are enough to do him in. Fights take upwards of thirty seconds to finish though, on account of the distance that you start out from him. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
hi guys just got ol... am thinking what weapons to improve on your output on the ff is well appreciated

the best list

rifle
dps-
accuracy-

battle rifle
dps-
accuracy-

shot gun

laser rifle
dps-

btw bought a 2443 damage strekoza last night or is the lotus still better?

Lotus BRs are pseudo-snipers, so they're more meant for Mid-Range, pop-in-pop-out and not for damage races. If you like going up close with your weapons I think the Strekoza's better.
thanks... I'll stick with the strekoza.

am tinkering with the 4 shot sawa. trying to get it max attack.
4 shots then drop -> dual wield streks

still experimental though.
I level up with an ac 1 on 1. he's on the 5th mission bar. the one on an island.
a quad with the 20K damage sniper cannon. I rhink it's less than 6 seconds... not sure though. 4shots and it's over

gwahhh ACV is bad for me
laser weapons are going to get buffed this week i think.
Anybody need Seidenbaums, Strekozas, UBR-05/Rs, Karasawas, Aulnees, and Cycads?? I have quite a few spares. O_O

I'll post stats of the passable ones later, if anyone wants them.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl...ml&act=url

Growth percentages per affinity
Acutally I have some Lotus' that do almost 2K damage and very good fire rate.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Hmm... I have a question, when you trade weapons, they do leave from your workshop to the person your trading with? Unlike the Popular Parts, where it's unlimited buy from my experience.

I'm actually looking for Seidenbaums with a reload time of >200. I was only managed to get one at 199, and a lot at 230ish. I'm usually investing in Seidenbaums and shotties (dual-barrel, longer one) for specialized rapid-fire.

Oh, I have a friend who has been investing his time for a 20K Karasawas after scanning the enemies with it on Conquest like crazy. He's be willing to pay 150M Au for one, lol. Or a formula for making your Karasawas stronger, like since there's a formula for true lock-on time etc., if it exist.
YouTube Channel: ArmoredCoreNetwork

Twitter
Ya, when you send a weapon to a teammate, you lose it.

There's supposedly a more efficient way of farming weapons, where you can already tell how good it'll end up just by around the 3rd growth. You can read here: http://forum.reachingperfection.com/The-...65677.html
I just farm them till max, though. But it's a pain.

20k Karasawa? The chart I linked above indicates that the highest Karasawa can go is 120% from the base attack power. So that's about 12,000 attack power. Personally, I use power-tuned Karasawas at 11,000-something attack power.

What your friend probably wants is energy amps + dual arm slots + karasawa. That easily lets the Karasawa deal 20k damage on anything that's not a tank or heavy biped.
Yeah I've thought of that, but single-handly I can't say how that's possible. Just me really. But I guess fighting your team-member as a testing target on mock battle is probably the only to measure really, but htere goes the TE defense...

A mate of mine in Divinity says he has a Karasawa at 25K dmg., he did however told me he uses dual amp. to buff them up. That's probably the answer. Thanks man.

Twitter
I'm thinking he means the formula for dual amps + an energy weapon. Right now with the current patch, the multiples stack. I think Lord_Leperman told me this before.

Say you have a 10k attack power Karasawa. The Izanami (EN Amp) says 135 when augmenting the attack power yes? That means it'll do x1.35 damage with a single shoulder. With two shoulder units, it'll be ATK x 1.35 x 1.35, so basically it'll become 10,000 x 1.35 = 13,500 x 1.35 = 18,225 attack power. However, with that in mind, even a 12k Karasawa will only reach a total of 21,870 Attack power. I dunno if there are Karasawas that go beyond the 12k attack power, so I dunno if it can actually reach 25k with dual EN amps.

Gasp, math is coming in handy. lol.
I've recently built up a sizable collection of 1900+ attack power Lotuses (Sp. Power). But most have what I consider lackluster optimal range (~150-160). Just let me know if anyone wants them before I sell them off.
lotus please... thanks
Sure, I'll send them later.
That's not too bad, what's your reload time?

Twitter