Current time: 05-04-2024, 06:33 PM
Weapon Trading Room
With ACV's new weapon performance system, it's been a pain trying to get the best stats for your weapons.

So with this thread, I was hoping members could request for certain weapons that other members might be willing to trade, or might be willing to help grind for. Lots of us grinding for the same weapon would increase the chance of bringing out the occasional gem. Tongue

Me, I've been trying to grind for 2,000-attack left and right s-power LOTUS battle rifles. No luck so far. Tongue
Do the stats vary with each weapon even if you choose the same specialization? And which one is the Lotus btw? Most of my Battle Rifles are 2000+ damage when they're maxed performance @_@
Yes, the stats vary. Note the graph when you select your tuning affinity. That indicates the % chance to gain/lose through performance level-ups. You can get lucky with massive buffs for minimal losses.

LOTUS is the highly accurate BR with 600 muzzle velocity. Last one on the list.
im currently leveling BRs and rifles, lotus and tansy respective. Just to prepare for the next patch, i will probably grind some more of the same part to yield better results.

@ ill give you the best LOTUS if i manage to produce the best out of 5 sets, since i heard from mark that you need some long range BRs
So far the highest damage Lotus I have is 1.7k. Is it really possible to go over 2k?

The Tansy's EN Consumption kind of veers me away from it, it's at a whopping 900+ ._. Do you know a good alternative? I've got the Calendula, but dunno if there's anything else.

If ever anyone's got a Plasma gun with around 3.5k+ damage and low reload time, and a range of about 60+ I'd like one XD

Also, where do you guys train your weapons? I'm getting a little tired from doing Order Mission 04 all the time o3o
I'm using 2 1930-attack lotuses with 180 range. And yeah, it's just brainless grinding on 1v1 AC order missions.
Oh cool, I see. You got any suggestions for the spec best for a Plasma Gun?
(03-31-2012, 11:49 AM)Zefyr Wrote: If ever anyone's got a Plasma gun with around 3.5k+ damage and low reload time, and a range of about 60+ I'd like one XD

Also, where do you guys train your weapons? I'm getting a little tired from doing Order Mission 04 all the time o3o

Ive got a spare Plasma gun, not sure if its better than yours.. My current plasma gun has an optimal range of 62? and 146 muzzle velocity.
Nix pointed me yesterday to some Strekoza battle rifles that just scream "RAPE!". Woot
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Managed to make a Plasma Gun with 5.2k damage and a respectable 120~130ish Muzzle Velocity, with a reload time of 42, as fast as my Rapid-Fire Spec/Accuracy Spec ones, so I think I'll stick with this first, haha. Changed up my Gatling to the four-barreled shotgun though, but I'm not sure what stats it should have. I spec'd it for Power, and so far it's been pretty effective in Free Battles, so I think I'm fine.

Just wish the my Lotus had Rapid-Fire, my other BR fires twice as fast, though obviously not as precise. Ah the endless cycle of Part Grinding LOL
(04-02-2012, 12:52 AM)Zefyr Wrote: Managed to make a Plasma Gun with 5.2k damage and a respectable 120~130ish Muzzle Velocity, with a reload time of 42, as fast as my Rapid-Fire Spec/Accuracy Spec ones, so I think I'll stick with this first, haha. Changed up my Gatling to the four-barreled shotgun though, but I'm not sure what stats it should have. I spec'd it for Power, and so far it's been pretty effective in Free Battles, so I think I'm fine.

Just wish the my Lotus had Rapid-Fire, my other BR fires twice as fast, though obviously not as precise. Ah the endless cycle of Part Grinding LOL

What plasma gun model is that? Im not sure if I want to know the energy drain on that thing.
(04-02-2012, 01:00 AM)Hell Heart Wrote:
(04-02-2012, 12:52 AM)Zefyr Wrote: Managed to make a Plasma Gun with 5.2k damage and a respectable 120~130ish Muzzle Velocity, with a reload time of 42, as fast as my Rapid-Fire Spec/Accuracy Spec ones, so I think I'll stick with this first, haha. Changed up my Gatling to the four-barreled shotgun though, but I'm not sure what stats it should have. I spec'd it for Power, and so far it's been pretty effective in Free Battles, so I think I'm fine.

What plasma gun model is that? Im not sure if I want to know the energy drain on that thing.

It's the model you and I always use, the UPG - 27/E. Interestingly, the drain is only around 5.8k per shot, which is even less than my other 4k+ and 5k flat Plasma Gun of the same model at around 6.4k energy consumption each. I basically still fire the same amount before I have to initiate scan mode and retreat, but now I'm packing 5.2k worth of projected damage XD
@Zefyr

OMG! I didnt know it can even reach that amount of damage. Would you know if optimal range affects the max range of your plasma shot?
Btw guy. Always check the "New Parts" and "Popular Parts" section of the shop before going off to grind for your weapons of choice. There are some very nice ones that pop up every so often. And if you see some, buy several so that you can pass them off to team members.
Best place to farm weapons is on Order Mission 06. Just put on 4 of the same weapon on a heavy biped. OB straight toward the guy and kick him from the OB. Should be a one-hit kill in six seconds every time.

Oh and I have countless surplus Zinnias, Lotuses, and Strekozas.