CR-069ES
CR-069SS
CR-079L+
O03-CODON
O03-RIBOSE
MARISHI

Plz remember that this is a prototype so try not to judge to harshly Unsure
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
You really loved the PIXIE3 + TP combo don't you? LOL

Anyway, I do not own LRP, so I cannot really gauge the capability of this AC with the new radiator and handgun. KONGOH plus the TP runs hot, so unless the new radiator could handle it, I would not recommend this combo. Besides that, you have a LOT of ammo, so unless you are going to drop the PIXIE3 prematurely, there is no need to put a handgun under it. Still, this is an anti-Zinny AC, so the TP could be excused.

Could you post the stats of the new parts? In this format?

R01-HAZEL
Manufacturer ------- Mirage
Price -------------- 27000c
Weight ------------- 346
Tuned Weight ------- 309
Energy Drain ------- 1121
Tuned Energy Drain - 1028
Cooling ------------ 9674
Tuned Cooling ------ 10323
Forced Cooling ----- 11828
Energency Consump -- 1486
Notes: Mirage-manufactured radiator part emphasizing forced cooling.
Found -------------- Shop

CR-WH79H3
Manufacturer ------- Crest
Price -------------- 34800c
Type --------------- Handgun
Weight ------------- 298
Energy Drain ------- 305
Ammo Type ---------- Solid
-Weapon Lock ------- WS
-Attack Power ------ 190
-Ammo -------------- 110
-Attack Heat ------- 4860
-Range ------------- 228
-Maximum Lock ------ 1
-Firing Interval --- 17
-Ammo Price -------- 61
-Usage Drain ------- ---
-Mag Capacity ------ 10
-Mag Reload -------- 120
Notes: Handgun model with significantly enhanced ammo storage.
Found -------------- Shop
Yes I do love that combo but I'm been trying different boosters since when I saw the PACT on youtube I didn't see anyone useing the TP-Boosters and they were GOOD! As for the extra pulse rifle yea I think i need it (as when it comes to Zinaida the PIXIE3 is just barely enough to take out her legs if at all) and if u look at AC Names I specifically said that this is a mixture of Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung and yet better than all 3 (not all 3 put together that's not possible XD)

Radiator:CR-YR02
Manufacturer:Crest
Price:82000c
Weight:548
Tuned Weight: 505
Energy Drain:1497
Cooling:12061
Tuned Cooling:12248
Forced Cooling:11408
Emergency Consump:2380
Notes:Crest's test model developed for improved cooling capability
Found:AC3P
My Notes:A much lighter FURUNA but has bad forced cooling

YWR29PU-RUKH
Manufacturer:Mirage
Price:61500c
TypeTongueulse Rifle
Weight:265
Energy Drain:285
Ammo Type:Energy
Weapon Lock:Special
Attack Power:414
Ammo:100
Attack Heat:2679
Range:485
Maximum Lock:1
Firing Interval:30
Usage Drain:1512
Notes:Compact pulse rifle with outstanding range and ammo capacity.
Found:AC3SLP
My notes: It's much less accurate than the ROC4 Basically it's A ROC4 but more balanced
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades

Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
Quote:Yeah. I'm curious as well, because I don't have LRp at the moment to check it out. I think the YR02's some sort of heavy-duty radiator. ANANDA's always the best choice.

And what Medusa said. I haven't been playing LR for quite a while now, but here's what I think anyway:

As much as I don't prefer using the KONGOH, guess I do understand why; best EN Output and refresh rate, but keep in mind that it also has the highest calorific value iirc, prolly leading you to compensate by getting that rad instead (I'm still considering that it's some sort of alternate FURUNA or maybe R92). Still, it'd be better if you could change the core and arms; lighter core and less EN; better overall def than your current arms with only slightly added weight.

As for the head, as always, there's EYE3 lol. It's not like you would lose track of Zinaida once you've locked her in circles anyway so the radar range shouldn't be a problem anyway. The legs are good enough already. Take off the LB4 as well if you can kill her without needing it at all. MONJU is also good enough for missiles too iirc, so there's no need to change if the missiles are your priority.

Anyway, my point is to reduce your overall EN drain in order to give your AC better and prolonged mobility. I'd still prefer LOTUS/GULL/ANANDA though, which you can try once you have more EN supply and less weight.

PS:
God, it sucks posting this long with a phone. LOL

EDIT: Whoops, didn't see your new post. Quoted part is my post prior to seeing your new post. Anyway, TP is good, but we avoid it because we've agreed on a set of rules regarding banned parts and gameplay balancing.

PS2:
I'm never going to post with a phone again, but at least I can still punctuate, somehow. -_-
Ok the problem is with the arms is if I chose any other LW arms the Energy supply loses more than it gains all together as for the better core part the only one that i c that's MW and has hangers is the U3 since it beats my ATLAS in everything but cooling. The eye3 is a much better head part I'll use it but i have to say outta all the head parts in the game eye3 looks the most ugliest LOL

(01-26-2012, 12:45 PM)Rexzo Wrote: Ok the problem is with the arms is if I chose any other LW arms the Energy supply loses more than it gains all together as for the better core part the only one that i c that's MW and has hangers is the U3 since it beats my ATLAS in everything but cooling. The eye3 is a much better head part I'll use it but i have to say outta all the head parts in the game eye3 looks the most ugliest LOL

Yeah, it's notoriously ugly. Looks like a Reaverbot in an AC's body for some reason.

As for the arm, you'll certainly get more EN drain because XS has the lowest drain usage, but breaks easily. That's why I was telling you to work around it by changing the other parts and removing unnecessary stuff, such as the LB4 for example; assuming that you don't need it to beat Zinaida.

As for changing the core, I'm all for getting a lighter one. The CRONUS and 99UL might do, but may not fit your playstyle. You'd get a nice boost of speed. Also, get a lighter RGB combo (rad-gen-boost) a try a light, low-calorific heat generator with good EN output, then proceed to fully tune the output as well. From there you can take off the tunes regarding cooling and spend it all on part defenses btw.
The XS is easy to destroy? Funny I nvr had that problem Blink
but I'll take your word on it
The LB4 is there in case i end up having to use it but i could take that off and that will gain me like roughly 20+km/h
As for the booster Gull is a nice booster however acceleration is it's weak point ,but if u really don't want me use the TP-booster I will gladly try another.

As for the Radiator+Generator combo i think it's nice as w/ the TP-booster my temp only goes as high as 138 degrees Celsius before I run outta juice and compared to ANANDA there's only 31 difference in weight (after the tuning)

Wow after lots of these changes my AC's new initial max speed is 471km/h

Edit:plz give as much ideas/theories/etc as this is a prototype and I like to gather as much data as possible so far it's all going really well

It's not that we condone the usage of TP that much. We just avoid it because most of us base our designs on an agreed set of PvP rules throughout the community.

So yeah, use TP all the way if you want, but it would be a slap in the face if it was used in a tournament where it's banned in the first place. LOL

Oh, and I actually meant about the XS having low def. MACAQUE might do. Besides, there's your mom to always comment on anyway. LOL
A slap in the face huh? well you know what I want to know all the rules in the PACT's if i can beat (Portable Final) Zinaida and stay within those rules then I know I'm getting better
And about the XS i know it's has low defense but it's rly light and not drainy so choose that at first but i'm getting to know alot of the parts ryt now

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=274

Quote:Philippine Armored Core Tournament Regulations for Armored Core: Last Raven

DESIGN SUBMISSIONS:
- No assembling/modifying designs during Tournament proper.
- A marshal will inspect the entries. Otherwise, we go by an honor system.

BANNED PARTS LIST

1) All ECM Pod Inside Parts
2) CR-WH79H3 Hand Gun
3) WB27O-HARPY2 Orbit Cannon

Conditional Parts:

4, 5, 6) YA10-LORIS Arms / A09-LEMUR2 Arms / CR-B83TP Boosters -
- AC must start with a laser blade/parry blade/shield/flamethrower/empty. No guns hangered under the equipped laser blade/parry blade/shield/flamethrower.

7) CR-C83UA Core -
- Only laser blades allowed in hangers for humanoid/reverse-joint/quadrupedal ACs.

8) WB31B-PEGASUS Boosters -
- Must equip either CR-B69 or CR-B72T boosters for humanoid/reverse-joint/quadrupedal ACs.

9) YWH14PU-ROC4 Pulse Rifle
- Cannot be stored in Core hanger

10) CR-WH01HP Hand Gun
- Cannot be stored in Core hanger

11) E05MG-ROE2 Energy Magazine
- Cannot be used with CR-WR98L Laser Rifle

BANNED MAPS:

BARN ARENA
SITE-S
VOLCANO
FLOATING ARENA
LABORATORY

MATCH BEHAVIOR:
- Preliminaries: Best of 3 rounds, 5 minutes per round.
- Semi-finals: Best of 3 or 5 rounds, 5 minutes per round.
- Finals: Best of 5 or 7, 5 minutes per round.
- Randomized map selection
- Re-game in case of a double KO and technical problems

Oh look, it doesn't look like it's totally banned.
No just the TP-boosters and the RUKH
(yes it's less accurate than the ROC4 but if I'm guessing ryt ROC4 is banned cuz of it's ammo capacity+firepower [look at my second post to c it's stats] ryt? and RUKH has 4 more rounds and only slightly weaker than ROC4 sooooooooooo~)

Yeah, it has a lot of ammo for its weight, banning it from being used as a hanger weapon. It can be used as a main weapon, but you're going to be LIMITED in terms of range if you have don't put anything to work around it. You could probably put them on your AC's left arm, but it has a special lock iirc (isn't Monju good with special lock types btw? can't remember anymore). It's not exactly a pure DPS-type of weapon though, if that's what you're looking for. It's just more of an auxiliary type.

I also had an AC that tried to utilize it as a main weapon (along with a bunch of other short-range weapons) in a 2v2 match, in which was ideal for, but only if how your teammate would be geared towards for sniping. Not to mention that considering this is LR, team work is not as essential as for example, AC5.

When faced alone, even that 480-500 boost speed would always lose to people with a good sense of range control.

Anyway, here's that AC I was talking about in question, which you could use as reference regarding underweighting. Basically, underweighting is achieving better-than-lightweight-speed by exploiting a proportionate distance between your current weight, and your AC's max leg load capacity. It also had something to do with the leg weight, iirc.

There are various legs that allow you to exploit underweighting more effectively, like DINGO, DINGO2, COUGAR2, FA, etc.

Armoring Parts:
EYE3 (0,5,5,0,0)
CRONUS (0,5,5,0,0)
MACAQUE (0,0,7,3,0)
COUGAR2 (4,0,0,3,3)

Internal Parts:
GULL (0,0,8,2)
F73H
LOTUS (output)
ANANDA (cooling)

Attacking Parts:
GAR
---
69M
ROC4
H69
PERYTON and WRAITH (Hangers L & R)

Optional Parts:
AMINO, ES, EC, GOLGI, HISTON, PHAGE, MARISHI
so if anything RUKH should be banned as a main weapon if that weapon was in LR (ps2 version) k I'll change that

(01-27-2012, 01:22 PM)Rexzo Wrote: so if anything RUKH should be banned as a main weapon if that weapon was in LR (ps2 version) k I'll change that

I meant the ROC4 not the RUKH. >___<
With your dual-WS arm weapons, you'll get the biggest lock box with LIMPET, or F73H if you like it sideways.

PIXIE3 should have more than enough ammo. Doesn't really need a back up weapon. Or even if it does, maybe a much lighter one instead.

L arm NIX isn't really worth its weight. I suggest you replace it with HP or SYLPH or R3.

If you want to use something tournament-legal, just use the standard-issue LOTUS+GULL+ANANDA. It'll free up a lot of weight too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LR: Prototype Quad (Pulverizer) medusa0 12 14,589 02-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Terminator98
  LR : (AC test/ prototype NEXT) taurustrin 0 3,502 12-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Last Post: taurustrin
  Prototype Biped NiX 7 7,379 03-30-2008, 11:13 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Prototype Quad (no name yet) NiX 9 9,147 03-30-2008, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Goat
  another heavy prototype wanzerfreak 0 2,348 10-31-2006, 07:18 AM
Last Post: wanzerfreak