RM3
RA
69M
KRSW
-
-
-

Amino, Es, L+, Codon, Golgi, Phage, Marishi

Choose KRSW shots carefully. OB is for positioning and not for whoring. Ditch RM3 ASAP.

I actually REALLY wanted to put ICURUS here... but it just doesn't go too well with an energy weapon. =P I'm also considering HOLLOW instead of KRSW.

Again, got a name?
Why not put the Ksaw on the left arm? You have 40 missiles (+relations), and 40 Ksaw shots, and both are pretty damn accurate. Not only that, it will confuse the heck out of your opponent's dodging pattern as missiles and Ksaw bolts travel differently. Well, besides that you'll have to ditch the LEMUR2 if you're running this in PACT Tongue
The KRSW's ping time is already annoying as it is. Putting it on the left makes getting a lock even more annoying. But yeah, I'll try out your suggestion a little later.

Oh and this IS PACT-compliant. Wink There's no gun on the other arm.

EDIT: Oh, and with that thought, I might as well ditch OB altogether and slap on TP. XD
my pact AC is a left handed sawa AC
+ nymphe and RM3 with a monju FCS+missile lock on option part

get 6 locks press then press circle and square in quick succession.
masakit kung tumama lahat.

"beatdown" AC talaga.
I was able to try this one out several times today.

For a single-wield energy weapon design sporting OB with G91+VULT2+Ananda, this one performed surprisingly well. It definitely held its own against midrange dual-wielders.

Shots have to be picked really meticulously though because missed shots = wasted energy and ammo. Successively firing KRSW while boosting around will definitely lead to a genbust.
It'll probably be better to keep the SAWA than putting in the HOLLOW. You'd need other weapons to support the HOLLOW.

Random thought: left-handed Hollow = 60rk3d?
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Love the single-wielder. It's much more enjoyable to pilot than always having the insurance of a backup weapon.

Yep I'm a real thrill junkie. Haha

I'd try to convince you to drop the RM3s in favor of something lighter, and possibly try to shoehorn everything here on a light (maybe the XS legs), to aid in faster movement, but then again, maybe that'd change this into something else.

Do you aggressively go after the opponent or wait for them to come to you?
I used the S2 legs for a good balance of cooling and energy efficiency. I dunno if a light can handle the energy drain.

Yeah, I could probably ditch RM3. But it's worked well enough so far as a close-range deterrent, while having KRSW as the mid range offense.

I employ a somewhat tactical/defensive playstyle when using this. OB is usually for maintaining the optimal distance for KRSW. But it can be used to joust the KRSW too if need be.

I do come at the opponent, but only bit by bit. This definitely isn't a rusher hahah.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LRP Omnious Seraph (Prototype) Rexzo 21 20,730 02-07-2012, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Rexzo
  LR: Prototype Quad (Pulverizer) medusa0 12 14,639 02-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Terminator98
  LR : (AC test/ prototype NEXT) taurustrin 0 3,537 12-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Last Post: taurustrin
  Tadakatsu Biped Tadakatsu1Honda 11 8,740 10-05-2008, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Tadakatsu1Honda
  Prototype Quad (no name yet) NiX 9 9,198 03-30-2008, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Goat