Current time: 05-17-2024, 12:07 PM
Wreck-It Ralph
Good news gents I'm finally gonna see this movie with my brother this weekend, also I smell bacon yet it's Thanksgiving.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(11-23-2012, 01:26 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: Good news gents I'm finally gonna see this movie with my brother this weekend, also I smell bacon yet it's Thanksgiving.

Shouldn't you be smelling turkey or something?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I wish, but the only thing I can smell right now is my dog because she smells really bad, I think it's her splint cuz we have been cleaning her up for the last 2 months and she still stinks. It was only today I realized that her splint is what is smells so bad when I went to put her booty on to take her outside and and I got kinda close to the splint and the smell just got more horrible as I got closer. *sigh* At least she's getting it off next week.

But back on topic here, I'm excited to this movie soon.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
I just got back from the theatre, this is the best movie I've seen my whole life and expect nothing to top it, ... til I die of course
Currently suffering from LSS, the songs would be "Sugar Rush" and "Some Nights" from the trailer.

Shouldn't have looked at their videos on youtube. Chair

My brother still can't get Sugar Rush outta his head
S - U - G - A - R

Jump into you car and say Sughsxp#$+dfa*#=<°_¶

*Jump into your racing car it's SUGAR RUSH~ SUGAR RUSH~

I need the full version of dat track, haha.
let the LSS continue XD

still like the ED tho
@zero that's the fast version, here is the one used in the movie

and here is a short one with cute dancing girls

... wait, Im supposed to be cutting back on this ... GAAAAAAAAH LSS attacking again Chair