The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Wreck-It Ralph
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

How nostalgic Tears of joy
Definitely on my list!
I'm in too
A movie that's about video games made by Disney. (Please wait for the numerous game cameos involved). I'm curiously interested in this film and how it will tickle my video game nerd side.

Same here. Saw the trailer for this a couple of weeks ago, really intrigued me as well. I want to see all the references. And possibly point out glaring omissions in terms of cameos. Hahaha.

EDIT: Oops. Thanks HayWire.
Definitely watching this!
Just watched it earlier XD no wonder it got high reviews...Happy its a very very well done movie
even if your not into video games the story is well executed that i think even non gamers will enjoy this movie

well if your a gamer you get the idea try to name as many video game characters you can recognize ^^

to those that haven't watched it i highly recommend it Happy its worth it
I watched it with my dad and I really liked the movie. I got most of the references, but I'm afraid my dad only got Pac-Man Tongue
IT. WAS. SO. DAMN. ADORABLasdfghjkl;'kjhgfdswertyuiop;l,mnbvcx squee.

Would acquire in 1080p and watch again/10
Just watched it last Friday. Damn good film!! The characters, the plot, the scenery, everything was quite imaginative. The credits were nice eye candy too. Smile

I'm very happy with my choice (this over Skyfall, haha).
(11-11-2012, 12:54 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]Just watched it last Friday. Damn good film!! The characters, the plot, the scenery, everything was quite imaginative. The credits were nice eye candy too. Smile

I'm very happy with my choice (this over Skyfall, haha).

Watch Skyfall as well, it's a really good film, and among the most memorable of 007's Big grin

Yeah, I'll do what Zefyr's planning to do, heck I might watch it again because it's that good.
If I didn't end up buying $20 of food every time I went to the movies, I would have went to see both of these.
Watched it a few days ago after work with some friends. While inside the cinema, we had a little contest going on as we kept a running tally of all the references we spotted. That sure was one of the most enjoyable movies I've seen in some time.
It was freaking AWESOME! [Image: notagain2.gif]

It just hit the right notes for me and I don't think you have to be a gamer to enjoy it! The movie was just so enjoyable!

I really liked every bit of the story, setting, characters etc!

Of special note for me was Vanellope, she was not what I expected. She was a brat and she played it straight till the end, and I loved every byte (puntastic ain't it?) of her because of it!

I am gonna find a blue-ray collector edition of it and thats that!

WATCH IT!
just came back from the theater. this is easily my new favorite movie and vanellope my favorite disney princess ^_______^
sooooo many references. i wanted to pause the movie coz i felt i wasn't catching em all XD
the only part i didnt like was the audience. i was the only guy laughing during the whole "duty" gag and when other jokes were thrown around.
Pages: 1 2