Current time: 05-02-2024, 02:56 PM
Rurouni Kenshin
http://kenshin.wikia.com/wiki/Gein

Here's the other guy. With a mask as well, but definitely not Hanya. Ultimately, whoever they were is inconsequential, since they're just henchmen. Tongue
And yes, totally disappointed at the non-fatal gatotsu. =/
Watched it. Loved it.

Great casting. Great choreography of the duel scenes. I laughed at some parts because the dialogue stays true to it's anime roots by being too much of an explainer (you know, when they're so proud of their moves that they have to explain it), but it's all in good fun. LOL
I have to watch dis or else my childhood will be disappoint ;_;
just got back from the theater. awesome movie!! loved the large fight scenes with Kenshin taking on multiple enemies.
(12-10-2012, 11:03 AM)NiX Wrote: And yes, totally disappointed at the non-fatal gatotsu. =/

Yeah, totally. The gatotsu for me is even more badass than the amakakeru ryu no hirameki. It has that "you're fuckd now!" feel LOL
Watched it and it was awesome!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

MUST WATCH...though cinemas are not showing it anymore.......hmmm
(d o w n l o a d f r o m t h e t o r r e n t s)
SM is still showing Kenshin, I just checked yesterday in Megamall.
watched this 2 times already and its still really good. thumbs up for this one.

also yeah the gatotsu was pretty underwhelming. lol.
Anyone tried watching it in Cebu? I heard that the version showing there was really mindblowing. LOL

[Image: rurounimistake.jpg]
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(01-13-2013, 11:59 PM)Fox Wrote: Anyone tried watching it in Cebu? I heard that the version showing there was really mindblowing. LOL

[Image: rurounimistake.jpg]

LOL LOL LOL