Current time: 05-20-2024, 04:38 AM
NU 107.5 is Closing
Bakit ba nag sellout? Luging lugi na ba sila? Bakit sa tingin nila uusbong ang negosyo nila kung makikipagsabayan sila sa mga napakaraming "pang masa" na istasyon dyan...
Yeah, I actually thought that the masa market segment's already crowded as it is.
Last two songs were:

The Smiths - There is a Light That Never Goes Out
Eraserheads - Ang Huling El Bimbo Sad

Oh and DJ Headphones were:

Sennheiser HD205 x _ x
Hearing the DJ's cry themselves out and say their last words makes me want to cry too.
Oh~ and there's one DJ that's been listening to NU since he was 6 years old. He actually grew up with NU. Sad

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
I teared up a bit when I heard this over the radio last Sunday. Ang dami palang tao sa Ortigas!

Lol Gambling wtf!

Lets just hope a similar station will come up soon.
(11-10-2010, 11:06 PM)ardjin Wrote: bye NU. the only radio station in philippines that plays metal music... now gone.

"The Slaughterhouse" show on 105.9 every Thursday at 11pm to midnight caters exclusively to metal. It's been around for a while now.
(11-07-2010, 02:40 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Bakit ba nag sellout? Luging lugi na ba sila? Bakit sa tingin nila uusbong ang negosyo nila kung makikipagsabayan sila sa mga napakaraming "pang masa" na istasyon dyan...

The company that owns the right to broadcast over the 107.5 band has been losing a lot of money for the last couple of years. They decided to try and recoup some of their losses by leasing out the 107.5 band to a third party content provider that will pay them for it.

As of monday, 107.5 is now WinFM, playing all your favorite love songs -_-
FailFM. =/
(11-12-2010, 12:44 AM)Sforza Wrote: As of monday, 107.5 is now WinFM, playing all your favorite love songs -_-

Okay, now that's definitely a reason to clear out that last preset slot from the car radio. Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
WinFM! LOL

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]