Current time: 05-01-2024, 02:28 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(06-27-2015, 09:23 PM)Mjting Wrote:
(06-27-2015, 11:09 AM)Serene Wrote: ^ Turn that up to eleven and you get my 2013-2014 health condition. Killed most of my metabolism from being bedridden. I'm moving and exercising more now and it's helping. But will take a while to bring back that fit me.

Word of warning though, Ingat-ingat kapag nage-exercise ng may sipon or ubo na may plema, things could go from bad to worse if luck's not on your side.

Also, it's nice to see the forums active again for once. We might as well treat this place well and post like we're in a chatroom. Keeps things really alive.

I'm actually a lot better now. maybe around 80 percent capacity already. I think I can jog tomorrow.
Speaking of, I drank beer the other day, woke up and drank two cups of coffee and had a mcflurry for breakfast. My stomach got destroyed and I had to take the day off from work today. Balak ko pa naman mag gym ngayon. LOL no coffee for the week na
(06-29-2015, 09:32 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(06-27-2015, 11:09 AM)Serene Wrote: ^ Turn that up to eleven and you get my 2013-2014 health condition. Killed most of my metabolism from being bedridden. I'm moving and exercising more now and it's helping. But will take a while to bring back that fit me.

Word of warning though, Ingat-ingat kapag nage-exercise ng may sipon or ubo na may plema, things could go from bad to worse if luck's not on your side.

Also, it's nice to see the forums active again for once. We might as well treat this place well and post like we're in a chatroom. Keeps things really alive.

I'm actually a lot better now. maybe around 80 percent capacity already. I think I can jog tomorrow.
Speaking of, I drank beer the other day, woke up and drank two cups of coffee and had a mcflurry for breakfast. My stomach got destroyed and I had to take the day off from work today. Balak ko pa naman mag gym ngayon. LOL no coffee for the week na

Horry Shitto. Get well soon Jake Sempai!

(It reminds me of when Cabs had a pretty citrus-ey orange juice then an ice cream after. This was when we went to Kobe for beef. His stomach got raped hard.)
rant: tanginang pen tablet yan. parang sinasapian, bigla na lang nagzoom in/out, tapos ayaw tumanggap ng kahit anong mouse input nung program ~.~ dunno if it's a hardware issue or a driver issue. bleh. looks like i'll have to go back to how i used to draw/color stuff. pen and paper drawings, scan, then one hell of a long clean up/vector lining with mouse.
(06-29-2015, 11:08 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: tanginang pen tablet yan. parang sinasapian, bigla na lang nagzoom in/out, tapos ayaw tumanggap ng kahit anong mouse input nung program ~.~ dunno if it's a hardware issue or a driver issue. bleh. looks like i'll have to go back to how i used to draw/color stuff. pen and paper drawings, scan, then one hell of a long clean up/vector lining with mouse.

It's self aware!!!
(06-29-2015, 09:32 PM)Sforza Wrote:

McFlurry yn.

Rnt:
Some of my keys stopped working. Hnd to use the chrcter mp for those.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(06-29-2015, 09:32 PM)Sforza Wrote: Speaking of, I drank beer the other day, woke up and drank two cups of coffee and had a mcflurry for breakfast. My stomach got destroyed and I had to take the day off from work today. Balak ko pa naman mag gym ngayon. LOL no coffee for the week na

Was this the same Mc Flurry we had during Sunday breakfast? D:
rave: prolly gonna getgot the ps3 and Last of Us GOTY tonight
rave: the bundle came with borderlands 2 and batman arkham origins
(07-01-2015, 02:45 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rave: prolly gonna getgot the ps3 and Last of Us GOTY tonight
rave: the bundle came with borderlands 2 and batman arkham origins

Awesome! Enjoy it! Just let us know if you wanna borrow anything. Salute
Been messing with a chromecast that I recently bought. Not that sure yet what to really do with it, but it's still fun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORD LEPERMAN!! JasonJasonJasonJasonDomoDomoWe're not worthyWe're not worthyWubWubGentlemanSophie
Maligayang Kaarawan Lord_Leperman \o/
Since his Facebook page appears to not be accepting any greetings, i'll just do it here. Tongue

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEPERDUDE! LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
happy birthday bro
FEED US GREAT LEPERDUDE
Ho ho~ Thank you you dolts haha. You're all the best buds any geek can have :3