Current time: 05-03-2024, 04:26 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Jesus christ! Fear
Not really. Just "Abdul" will suffice. Tongue
My, my, my. Aren't you a good-looking fellow and quite familiar as well. Haven't I met you somewhere before?
rant: had to solo a 12 hour shift. head hurts from having three monitors to my face.
"head hurts from having three monitors to my face. " XD
Feeling really sick right now, as in a really terrible feeling. Gone are the days when I'd be happy when I was sick because of no school.
(12-11-2011, 04:55 PM)JiN Wrote: if the game freezes and taking a long time to load
its the BD lens. open the console then open the BD player. clean off the dust with cotton buds and lens liquid cleaner(if you have one). do it gently, BD lenses are very sensitive.

if the game has low framerate
it could either be the NVIDIA RSX or the cell microprocessor having some sort of failure.

my ps3 is 3 yrs/old as well. i open it once every month to clean the all the parts inside.
EDIT: sorry, its 4y/o according to my nephew.

The game can't freeze or have a low framerate if the system can't even turn on. Sad

Anak ng kalungkutan, marunong ka naman palang mangalikot ng PS3, ikaw na lang gumawa nung sa kin kung ganun. Libre kita ng meryenda sa Dyalibi bilang kapalit! Woot

Whaddayasay, pare? Wink
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
So... my mom and I were thinking about what movie to watch tonight.

Mom: Hey New Year's Eve, I wonder what it's about?
Me: Probably about New Year's Eve.
Mom: What about Arthur Christmas?
Me: Probably about Christmas.
Mom: What are you, five? -___-

I need to stop being so sarcastic.
It's hard to find a job today than before. During your study in college your goal is to finish it and have a degree. But now,even if you have degree you can't sell it and no one buys because there's no hiring or vacancies for the said course that you've taken. And if you have found one they will exploit you. It's so frustrating.
The MLP:FIM is AWESOME XD

today

my 3d/2d fanart MLP:FIM and Lackadaisy in progress is getting featured in a Lackadaisy DA Group...

and later one of my new brony friends...Ponified one my OC (Original characters) and SHE LOOKS ADORABLE! LOL XD...
Weather just trolled mark HARD LOL he was walking to waltermart and suddenly it rained like hell with no warning, as in streets were flooding hard. As soon as he got back to the office, *poof* clear blue skies LOL
(12-14-2011, 12:57 PM)Sforza Wrote: Weather just trolled mark HARD LOL he was walking to waltermart and suddenly it rained like hell with no warning, as in streets were flooding hard. As soon as he got back to the office, *poof* clear blue skies LOL

Tends to happen to me as well when i'm with him. Argh
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(12-14-2011, 01:30 PM)Fox Wrote:
(12-14-2011, 12:57 PM)Sforza Wrote: Weather just trolled mark HARD LOL he was walking to waltermart and suddenly it rained like hell with no warning, as in streets were flooding hard. As soon as he got back to the office, *poof* clear blue skies LOL

Tends to happen to me as well when i'm with him. Argh

Look harder and you'll see a trollfaced cloud.

"Problem, Mark?"

Edit: Two of my godforsaken teeth hurt so much right now that I can't even eat properly. I have an appointment set on Friday, but until then I have a shit ton of (prescribed) antibiotics and painkillers to stuff myself with. FML.
Hahah I'm more amused by how amused Jake is by the situation. LOL
Well, I do understand a bit... Mark does unleash the sadist in everyone around him once in a while.
Peace
'Signatures are overrated.'