Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:52 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(12-12-2022, 08:19 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Hypothetical question:

Is it worth jumping into something at a 90% success rate, but it's a 6/10, or is it worth it to wait for a 10/10 at a 10% success rate?

May I ask what this is so I can give a proper recommendation?

I know there's SOMETHING behind that query.
Thank you, Master Grim for fixing the site. To anyone who hasn't been around, there were plenty of errors on the main page and in the forums. Lots of outdated code that had to be fixed and updated to make them compatible with modern browsers. Grim fixed them in like a few days.

Thank you oh godfather of RR.  Salute

'
(12-12-2022, 10:35 PM)Mjting Wrote:
(12-12-2022, 08:19 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Hypothetical question:

Is it worth jumping into something at a 90% success rate, but it's a 6/10, or is it worth it to wait for a 10/10 at a 10% success rate?

May I ask what this is so I can give a proper recommendation?

I know there's SOMETHING behind that query.

Will PM you.

To anyone curious, it's nothing serious. Tongue
About time y'all got your asses back on the forums.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(12-15-2022, 02:53 PM)Fox Wrote: About time y'all got your asses back on the forums.

This includes me as well LOL. Been a long time since I've browsed RR in this way... meaning tab perpetually open, refreshing every 15 minutes. LOL
(12-15-2022, 03:26 PM)Grim Wrote:
(12-15-2022, 02:53 PM)Fox Wrote: About time y'all got your asses back on the forums.

This includes me as well LOL. Been a long time since I've browsed RR in this way... meaning tab perpetually open, refreshing every 15 minutes. LOL

Feels good seeing some activity again. Here's to hoping things get back to a semblance of normalcy. Tongue

*thinks of stuff to post in the hobby section again*
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Hopefully this will resuscitate the forums!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

This was a blast from the past.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I've been reading the old threads over the past few days, it really takes me back.

The magic of Mech Miyazaki got us all together, just in time for Christmas.  Wub
[Image: FkyiO7RaEAAAMAW?format=jpg&name=large]

There's quite a handful of active overseas dudes on the AC discord I'm on.

Doing special sorties and free battles almost every other day. It's pretty great.
Good good good.

glad to see that the hype is sustaining.
(12-25-2022, 10:53 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [Image: FkyiO7RaEAAAMAW?format=jpg&name=large]

Doing special sorties and free battles almost every other day. It's pretty great.

Thank you for waving the flag for us in VD! If by any chance you can still attend on the 30th (we know you're busy though), we'd really appreciate it Smile
(12-27-2022, 07:26 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote:
(12-25-2022, 10:53 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [Image: FkyiO7RaEAAAMAW?format=jpg&name=large]

Thank you for waving the flag for us in VD! If by any chance you can still attend on the 30th (we know you're busy though), we'd really appreciate it Smile

Need to accompany nephew/niece to a con then have family dinner Sad

Maybe on another one, I moved out na so I should be able to actually go to something now HAHA
Nothing beats hanging out with your friends in person.

Happy holidays, guys!
Happy new year, ravens!
Happy New Year, Ravens!