Current time: 05-07-2024, 11:22 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Rave - sisig curry! Woot
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
DUDE, WHERE?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Naitae ko na by now ah. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Crud.
Eh ilang araw din naman kasi yung pagitan ng post ko sa reply mo, hahaha.
rant: been really edgy and stressed out since i started job hunting at the beginning of the month
rave: been cooking a lot recently. came up with a pretty tasty vegetable stirfry. one of my aunts who used to be a professional dietitian says it's restaurant quality Big grin
rave: company i applied to invited me for a job offer this thursday. they're located in technohub which is 15 minutes away from our house \o/
rant: tapos na ang aking maliligayang araw pag nagbalik trabaho na ako T-T
(02-23-2016, 09:34 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: been really edgy and stressed out since i started job hunting at the beginning of the month
rave: been cooking a lot recently. came up with a pretty tasty vegetable stirfry. one of my aunts who used to be a professional dietitian says it's restaurant quality Big grin
rave: company i applied to invited me for a job offer this thursday. they're located in technohub which is 15 minutes away from our house \o/
rant: tapos na ang aking maliligayang araw pag nagbalik trabaho na ako T-T

Gambatte!!! We're not worthy
(02-23-2016, 09:34 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: tapos na ang aking maliligayang araw pag nagbalik trabaho na ako T-T

Di rin. Kasi ibig sabihin nun, magagawa ko na yung Gundam girls mo :3
(02-25-2016, 09:49 AM)Serene Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 09:34 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: tapos na ang aking maliligayang araw pag nagbalik trabaho na ako T-T

Di rin. Kasi ibig sabihin nun, magagawa ko na yung Gundam girls mo :3

Mababawasan yung LR days natin though. Sad
Trade one for one syempre.
rant/rave: i start on tuesday (march 1)
rant: only have friday, saturday and monday to get all the required documents in order >.<

@jobet
not necessarily or at least, not budgeting for the mech girls any time soon. going to save up to get a new laptop asap. kaya pati yung props for the figures eh cardboard na lang eh XD
(02-25-2016, 11:20 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant/rave: i start on tuesday (march 1)
rant: only have friday, saturday and monday to get all the required documents in order >.<
Now this is where I wish you good luck.

(02-25-2016, 11:20 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: @jobet
not necessarily or at least, not budgeting for the mech girls any time soon. going to save up to get a new laptop asap. kaya pati yung props for the figures eh cardboard na lang eh XD
I still want to be the one to make them though. I think I can still apply the schematics I have in mind.
Quote:
(02-25-2016, 11:20 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: @jobet
I still want to be the one to make them though. I think I can still apply the schematics I have in mind.

you're still the one who'll make it tho. when i put together the petite beargguy i realized im not really cut out for model kits and small stuff. my hands sweat and shake way too much for precision cuts and the like. physical issues that could easily be rooted in my spinal injuries and anxiety problems :/
Grats Santi. Do your best!!!! welcome back to the workforce. Smile
I made onion rings that Jake says are really good. Better than most that are served in restaurants.

I feel so proud.