Current time: 05-19-2024, 07:35 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(02-14-2014, 04:40 AM)clonezero Wrote: Happy S.A.D. people!

Happy Friday ^^ oh and Happy Payday to those getting their pay today
(02-14-2014, 04:40 AM)clonezero Wrote: Happy S.A.D. people!

Happy na, SAD pa. That was confusing.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rant:

Lol idk if I need another pair of glasses, but my vision seems to have gotten worse. I can clearly see another line of what I'm typing as I post this. Sometimes I just end up click-draging all these "cloned" text that just came from astigmatism and then end up dragging the whole post altogether.
(02-15-2014, 02:30 AM)Goat Wrote: Rant:

Lol idk if I need another pair of glasses, but my vision seems to have gotten worse. I can clearly see another line of what I'm typing as I post this. Sometimes I just end up click-draging all these "cloned" text that just came from astigmatism and then end up dragging the whole post altogether.

Bert vision doesn't get worse like that quickly, I highly suggest you go to a doctor and get that checked.

It can also be you somehow getting the wrong glass prescription, still finding out why it happened should be high in your priorities list.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(02-15-2014, 09:28 AM)clonezero Wrote:

Bert vision doesn't get worse like that quickly, I highly suggest you go to a doctor and get that checked.

It can also be you somehow getting the wrong glass prescription, still finding out why it happened should be high in your priorities list.

I'd like to think I just got the wrong glass prescription, or it could just be due to having a focused light in the night. I'll head to the guy in charge either way though. I still need to squint while wearing my glasses. Vomit
(02-15-2014, 04:03 PM)Goat Wrote:
(02-15-2014, 09:28 AM)clonezero Wrote:

I'd like to think I just got the wrong glass prescription, or it could just be due to having a focused light in the night. I'll head to the guy in charge either way though. I still need to squint while wearing my glasses. Vomit

That definitely sounds like a wrong prescription for your glasses. You might need to have them refracted again.
(02-15-2014, 02:30 AM)Goat Wrote: -need new eyes-
Depending on how long you've had your glasses, your eyes might just be adjusting. If it's been longer than a week, go have your eyes checked.
Been a while since posted something anyways Cover for Issue One of own indie ^^

http://roninfang.deviantart.com/art/Issu...-438018478
This quarter has been one of the slowest periods ever for this thread.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Bakit nga kaya.
jobs and warframe XD
(03-04-2014, 11:00 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: jobs

dafuq did I do? Tongue
(03-05-2014, 05:24 AM)Serene Wrote:

dafuq did I do? Tongue

not enough mami
(03-05-2014, 09:31 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(03-05-2014, 05:24 AM)Serene Wrote:

dafuq did I do? Tongue

not enough mami

I had mami this morning, but I want the real thing.
REAL MAMI