Current time: 05-19-2024, 03:10 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
@Zefyr
unfortunately, i've stopped enough times before that i'm already infested with procrastination bugs, and haunted by the wraiths of self-doubt and lack of confidence. also, perhaps you might want a change of pace and read XD
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-series
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage

rave: have a lot of ideas for the two remaining requests.
rant: ideas that i know i have no skills to pull off. why the fuck did i suggest a CLAMP styled outfit AND hair? T-T
rant: for people who go to YouTube, you may want to resubscribe to people you follow as some won't show up on your "my subscriptions" list until you do.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Happy Birthday to the RR progenitor! Dalaw kaya ako sa kanya ... pero di ko alam kung pwede ko dalhin na regalo XX.

Oo nga, maligayang kaarawan sa ama ng Republika! Clapping
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Iba talaga si bossing, sipag mag reply sa FB! LOL

(11-14-2013, 09:44 AM)clonezero Wrote: Iba talaga si bossing, sipag mag reply sa FB! LOL

Syempre. Haha. Salamat sa mga bati! Smile
Happy birthday Mr. Bossman! Always and forever be boss Big grin
Maligayang Kaarawan bossing o/

rant: inaalihan na naman ako ng malupit na katams >.<
I has logged in!
(11-19-2013, 09:29 PM)NiX Wrote: I has logged in!

After so many months! Big grin enjoy the activity/inactivity that you missed out. Tongue
(11-19-2013, 10:18 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote:
(11-19-2013, 09:29 PM)NiX Wrote: I has logged in!

After so many months! Big grin enjoy the activity/inactivity that you missed out. Tongue

There's been activity? Tongue

Rant - woken up at 5am by a double leg cramp. Argh
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
You can let this be, or you can create activity.
(11-20-2013, 08:58 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: You can let this be, or you can create activity.
I would, but I would've run out of stuff to post and by that time Fox would've banned me for over posting/spamming.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Okay Im going to put some content ... hopefully it wont leave the boards ...

So I was in a jeep a while ago and once again found myself out of a seat because of a driver who puts file compressors to shame once again deemed there to be room where there is visibly none. I was ready to just hang on the railings (tama bang translation ng "sabit" un?) when this dude promptly stood up and said and I qoute "Tay dito nalang po kayo" ... ( That's "Pops, take my place" translated)

I took the seat not wanting to be rude but still IM JUST ABOUT TO BE 27 GADDAMMIT! Chair Domo Chair

(11-22-2013, 03:51 AM)clonezero Wrote: Okay Im going to put some content ... hopefully it wont leave the boards ...

So I was in a jeep a while ago and once again found myself out of a seat because of a driver who puts file compressors to shame once again deemed there to be room where there is visibly none. I was ready to just hang on the railings (tama bang translation ng "sabit" un?) when this dude promptly stood up and said and I qoute "Tay dito nalang po kayo" ... ( That's "Pops, take my place" translated)

I took the seat not wanting to be rude but still IM JUST ABOUT TO BE 27 GADDAMMIT! Chair Domo Chair

You've always been like a middle-aged dad anyway. Age doesn't matter.