Current time: 05-11-2024, 10:52 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Rant: Getting handed mixed messages by boss sucks - workplace drama in general is detrimental to the morale of everyone there and (boss) being tsundere is not helping.
(10-18-2013, 10:49 PM)medusa0 Wrote: Rant: Getting handed mixed messages by boss sucks - workplace drama in general is detrimental to the morale of everyone there and (boss) being tsundere is not helping.

"My Boss Can't Be This Confusing!"
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(10-19-2013, 09:51 AM)clonezero Wrote:
(10-18-2013, 10:49 PM)medusa0 Wrote: Rant: Getting handed mixed messages by boss sucks - workplace drama in general is detrimental to the morale of everyone there and (boss) being tsundere is not helping.

俺の上司がこんなに紛らわしいわけがない
(Ore no Jōshi ga Konna ni Magirawashī Wake ga Nai)

fixed.
LOL

power supply got shot down after more than three years of service.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(10-19-2013, 06:21 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(10-19-2013, 09:51 AM)clonezero Wrote:
俺の上司がこんなに紛らわしいわけがない
(Ore no Jōshi ga Konna ni Magirawashī Wake ga Nai)

fixed.

Awesome. Clapping
Still, will find another job sometimes in January for sanity's sake.
Rant:

Midterms

[Image: hitumi2_zps60b07a74.png]

Exams

[Image: hitumi1_zps2b31525b.png]

Rave:
I'm done with one. I still have 3 to go though.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rant:

Can't sleep, not to mention someone's supposed to visit me here around 6:30am. A little too early I guess, but that's probably just me slacking off and procrastinating too much.
Rant - ORDINARY! IT'S JUST ORDINARY, YOU PUSSY-FACED MOTHERFUCKING THUNDERCUNT! WHY CAN'T YOU WRAP YOUR ATROPHIED BRAIN AROUND IT!?!?!?!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(10-23-2013, 09:36 AM)Fox Wrote: THUNDERCUNT!

THUNDERCUNTS ASSEMBLE! Big grinOMO:

By the way I have no idea what your talking about. XD

(10-24-2013, 01:00 AM)clonezero Wrote:

It's non-RR related. It's part of an argument i had with an officemate a couple days back that kinda devolved into a cussfight. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(10-24-2013, 08:19 AM)Fox Wrote:
(10-24-2013, 01:00 AM)clonezero Wrote:

It's non-RR related. It's part of an argument i had with an officemate a couple days back that kinda devolved into a cussfight. Tongue

I had a feeling it was something like that, still sorry for that quote but I really just couldn't resist posting it. XP

^
I swear that's the 4th time I've heard that today.
rant: *huff**huff**huff* I am never going back to 4chan for any kind of research ever again! Brain cannot take that amount of stupidity and shit.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
No PS3 controller for days or weeks or months.......
Rave - "boss, medyo sumasakit ulo ko, pwede bang mag-half day muna ako ngayon. Sobrang avail naman eh."

Ang mga inaatake ng katamaran eh walang pinipiling lugar o araw! LOL