Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:00 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(04-08-2013, 07:22 PM)RoninFang Wrote: anybody going to the ozine fest this saturday at megamall?

am going balak ko mag bday treat etc

probably at shakeys or something or any place thats affordable pag big groups

and passing by comic alley as well ordered a pair of tonfas from comic alley :3

and just a tad warning most of the people that are confirmed makakapunta are bronies from the phcon

already tried asking batchmates and such but yeah most of them are busy

and yey training under a new sifu starts this friday

FREE FOOD?

I'M THERE!
@Fox
post it when it gets uploaded XD

rave: wig trimmed to proper length. niece says it's perfect if i wanted to go as Kadaj (FF7 Advent Children)
rant: too fat to pull off a Kadaj hahaha
rant: the pipe prop is too shiny and silvery. really should've just went with gray enamel. wondering if the flat coat can dull it out.

@Ronin/
i'll be going to ozine on the 12th, and maybe 14th. will be at komikon on the 13th. advanced happy bday na lang o/
14th!? ZK, take a picture with Jinri. Big grin
@Shin
ayoko. iniisip ko pa lang na babayad at pipila, tinatamad na ako hahahaha

rave: father bought a new tv. HDMI capable and can even read from USB drives.
rant: it's picky when it comes to which codecs to play, as well as which subs it can load.
small chance might have to move the bday blowout/treat to next week

transfered/withdraw money rom my paypal but for some strange reason its a taking a bit longer than usual

most of the time it just takes a day or 2 for my funds to transfer hmmm

anyways ill just keep you guys updated if money isnt transfered by friday i really have to change the sched >_< if in case the one sat will push through most probably shakeys or pizzahut (since usually pizza is the most affordable for big groups XD) na lng ako mag tretreat and most probably dinner un so that most can go

also this is my new cell number by the way

and ill be easy to spot will be wearing that cloak (its actually the champion's cloak from the champion job class in ragnarok online) hing i wear for the demo nung phcon2 and since most probably be commuting will probably have my usual umbrella sword thing strapped at my back

meh cosplaying *well in this case just partly cosplay dont have time to make full costume like i used to before so most probably if i want to go full costume i would probably have to borrow from someone or commission someone to make one* is one those hobbies i would probably never stop doing no matter how old ill get XD besides ive seen cosplayers that are like 50+ already but still cosplay for fun ^^
Rant: MFW groupmates are being a nightmare
[Image: hB2DE10B6_zps04b50bec.jpg]

I just have 2 freakin' days to go: Tomorrow and Monday. Ngayon lang itong tao magdadabog Facepalm
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Working on 30GB+ rendered files just for a single camera shot. Spent the whole afternoon just copying files.
(04-09-2013, 07:34 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: Will be at komikon on the 13th.

Bili mo ko ng ending ng Combatron. Seryoso.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(04-11-2013, 07:51 AM)Serene Wrote:
(04-09-2013, 07:34 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: Will be at komikon on the 13th.

Bili mo ko ng ending ng Combatron. Seryoso.

ano name ng booth, details, etc?
Give you the details tomorrow Big grin. Working on something. Yay!
'Signatures are overrated.'
oh nevermind ngayon lng dumating withdrawal forgot tuesday was a holiday so it wasnt counted as a banking day XD tuloy pa ung bday treat

anyways see you clone and atsumadum on saturday
CAN SOMEONE AT LEAST TYPE MY NAME CORRECTLY?
(04-10-2013, 02:54 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: @Shin
ayoko. iniisip ko pa lang na babayad at pipila, tinatamad na ako hahahaha

Wow, people pay for that? Wag na lang nga LOL
(04-11-2013, 04:47 PM)RoninFang Wrote: oh nevermind ngayon lng dumating withdrawal forgot tuesday was a holiday so it wasnt counted as a banking day XD tuloy pa ung bday treat

anyways see you clone and atsumadum on saturday

Hey RF, I'll be passing by Megamall tomorrow. Mind if I come as well? Raf, Drew, what time are you guys gonna be there?
I'm gonna be there from 11 to 5 or something as for where to meet, comic alley nalang. We should exchange cp numbers to be sure, please pm them t me! I think I still have Rick's number but only that.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!