Current time: 05-19-2024, 03:08 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Yeah I also kinda miss LR as well.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

rave?: so my sister was watching that new movie by Anne Curtis..that one with the affair. anyways, in one scene Derek says something like "So that's it?! I don't get an explanation? You're not going to tell me your reasons?" and much later on he goes "You should've just told me." and im all like, i know that feel bro! XD
rant/rave?: hours after eating breakfast my left hand still smells like burnt tortilla.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
why's that?
'Signatures are overrated.'
A tortilla stuck to the pan and I didn't know it was and I had to remove it with a knife after making contact with the hot tort.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Ah. I thought you had to remove it by hand or had burnt tortilla on your hand.
actually that happened as well now that I think about it, really after I scooped it with the knife I pinched it with my nails and put it aside.
It would smell like burnt tortilla then.

Well, there are worse things for your hand to smell like. Ehehe.
Even now, after I just stepped out of the shower my hand still smells like burn't tortilla. Hmm, for now on I shall be known as Burn't Tortilla Man!!!
Idk whats up with the whole face book deal i really dont need to know your whole life problem. And its become a huge drama site its getting pretty dumb cause people use it for the wrong reason

You know what i cant stand?
Its when your waiting in line behind someone at burgerking and they dont know what to ordeWtfr like really

You know what i cant stand?
Its when your waiting in line behind someone at burgerking and they dont know what to ordeWtfr like really
(11-11-2012, 08:24 PM)Lazarr088 Wrote: post
I only use it for the games XP.

And I think RR in general only use it as second rant and rave thread. Other than that its only ever used when the forum is down.

Now on the second point, while I only ever buy a single type of burger from BK (BK mushroom Swiss), I do become guilty of indecisiveness while ordering, but only when I'm not familiar with the place. So don't kill me. Laser

And its seems your new here, why not drop by the intro area and tell us about yourself.

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=76
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Lmao. Ok iNosebleed wont CLONEZERO
@Lazarr
i use FB mostly just to keep updated on other people. most of the stuff i need to let out, goes here XD
as for people with no order yet. yeah, that's pretty annoying. i try not to do that by not queuing up until ive decided on what to get.
So today i went straight ninja on this cat that keeps taking a dump on the steps. I put a can of half eating tuna on the steps and when it came up i dropped a crate on his ass and caught it see you dont need pokeballs to catch everything. Next cat wont be so lucky Ninja
Rant/Rave:
Work work work. Lotsa work to do.

Rave:
Not as much stress as before LOL
I can't tell if it's because the load got lighter or I'm just getting used to it XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]